Developer / company: Stok
Vbase/40 has the features necessary for easy creation and maintenance of professional speech prompts for voice mail and other phone system applications.
- Menu selectable options to record, play, cut and paste, copy, append, move and delete
- Move prompts within a file or between files.
- Settings that allow for use of Ram Drive, disabling AGC, specifying use of ADPCM or PCM recording method, and specifying the sampling rate.
- Enhanced editing allows editing in the middle of a prompt with visual display
- Cut and paste in user selectable increments as small as 1/100th of a second
- Load annotation list from an ASCII file
- Annotation text editing with full cursor control, and insert and delete text functions
- Displays length of prompts
- Works with standard recorded files or indexed prompt file formats up to 8000 prompts
VBASE/40 works with the following file extensions:
Note: You can click on any file extension link from the list below, to view its detailed information. The list of extensions used or otherwise associated with the application may not be complete, because many common file extensions on our website, such as jpg (pictures) or txt (text files), can be opened by a large number of applications, or are too general file format. However most, if not all directly associated file extensions should be listed with its appropriate program. Although its likely, that some file extensions may be missing from the list of associated file extensions with the application, yet they can be opened, be part of, or otherwise be associated with the program.
VBASE/40 default file extension associations
Comparison table of actions that VBASE/40 can perform with its associated file type beta
This table might not contain all possible associated or supported file types or may contain incorrect data.
If you need more information please contact the developers of VBASE/40 (Stok), or check out their product website.
File type \ Action