Found one file extension association related to Vistumbler and 1 file format developed specifically for use with Vistumbler.
Platform, operating system: Microsoft Windows
Go to: Vistumbler description
Developer / company: Information is not available
Vistumbler is a program for mapping wireless networks.
- Supports Windows Vista, Windows 7, and Windows 8
- Find Wireless access points - Uses the Vista command 'netsh wlan show networks mode=bssid' to get wireless information
- GPS Support
- Export/Import access points from Vistumbler TXT/VS1/VSZ or Netstumbler TXT/Text NS1
- Export access point GPS locations to a google earth kml file or GPX(GPS eXchange format)
- Live Google Earth Tracking - Auto KML automatically shows access points in google earth.
- Speaks Signal Strength using sound files, windows sound api, or MIDI
- Open Source (GPLv2 License / Written in AutoIt Scripting Language)
Note: You can click on any file extension link from the list below, to view its detailed information. The list of extensions used or otherwise associated with the application may not be complete, because many common file extensions on our website, such as jpg (pictures) or txt (text files), can be opened by a large number of applications, or are too general file format. However most, if not all directly associated file extensions should be listed with its appropriate program. Although its likely, that some file extensions may be missing from the list of associated file extensions with the application, yet they can be opened, be part of, or otherwise be associated with the program.
Vistumbler default file extension associations
Comparison table of actions that Vistumbler can perform with its associated file type beta
This table might not contain all possible associated or supported file types or may contain incorrect data.
If you need more information please contact the developers of Vistumbler, or check out their product website.
File type \ Action