Found 7 file extension associations related to WinImp and 1 file format developed specifically for use with WinImp.
Platform, operating system: Microsoft Windows
Go to: WinImp description
Developer: Technelysium Pty Ltd
Technelysium software list & details
Developer / company: Technelysium
WinImp is a new file archiver which not only recognizes common archive formats, but also introduces a new, high performance archive format. WinImp's features include:
- Extract files from ZIP, ARJ, RAR and TAR archives, decompress GZIP, Unix Compress and BZIP2 files, and decode UUencoded, XXencoded and MIME files.
- Create ZIP archives, and IMP archives with high compression.
- Display the folders within archives in a tree view, similar to Windows Explorer.
- Rename files and folders within ZIP and IMP archives.
- Drag-and-drop files and folders from Windows Explorer into ZIP and IMP archive folders.
- Extract files or folders from archives by dragging and dropping into Windows Explorer.
- Create self-extracting IMP archives for Windows 3.1 and Windows 95.
The WinImp software seems to be old or discontinued.
Such programs may not work on modern operating systems properly, are no longer available and supported by their original developers, or are simply obsolete for their purpose. Sometimes companies offer limited support through their website.
WinImp works with the following file extensions:
Note: You can click on any file extension link from the list below, to view its detailed information. The list of extensions used or otherwise associated with the application may not be complete, because many common file extensions on our website, such as jpg (pictures) or txt (text files), can be opened by a large number of applications, or are too general file format. However most, if not all directly associated file extensions should be listed with its appropriate program. Although its likely, that some file extensions may be missing from the list of associated file extensions with the application, yet they can be opened, be part of, or otherwise be associated with the program.
WinImp default file extension associations
Common file extensions used by WinImp
Other file extensions associated with WinImp
Comparison table of actions that WinImp can perform with each of its associated file type beta
This table might not contain all possible associated or supported file types or may contain incorrect data.
If you need more information please contact the developers of WinImp (Technelysium Pty Ltd), or check out their product website.