Found 3 file extension associations related to Working Model and 3 file formats developed specifically for use with Working Model.
Platform, operating system: Microsoft Windows
Go to: Working Model description
Developer: Design Simulation Technologies, Inc.
DST software list & details
Developer / company: DST
Working Model is the world's most popular CAE tool. It is a conceptual design tool that allows you to create simulations that replace vague, time consuming, inaccurate “back of the envelope” calculations. Working Model has been adopted by thousands of professional engineers to create and analyze real-life mechanical systems. It has been designed from the ground up to optimize performance on the Windows 2000/XP operating systems. Working Model includes automatic collision detection and responses for NURBS geometry. Our latest release also includes such popular scripts as Flexbeam, Shear and Bending Moment, and Pin Friction. These scripts have been customized to expand your use of Working Model.
- Test multiple versions of your design
- Fast “run-analyze-refine” cycle helps to optimize designs before building physical prototypes
- Reduce physical prototyping
- You are in total control of the simulation environment
- Quickly build, run, and refine simulations with pre-defined objects and constraints
- Run, stop, reset, single step, or pause the simulation at any time
- Analyze your latest design by measuring force, torque, acceleration, etc. acting on any object
- View output as vectors or in numbers and graphs in English or metric units
- Import your 2D CAD drawings in DXF format
- Input values from equations, sliders and DDE links to MATLAB and Excel
- Simulate non-linear or user events using a built-in formula language
- Design linkages with pin joints, slots, motors, springs, and dampers
- Create bodies and specify its mass properties, initial velocity, electrostatic charge, etc.
- Simulate contact, collisions, and friction
- Analyze structures with flexible beams and shear and bending moment diagrams
- Run or edit scripts to optimize simulations, document models, and more
- Record simulation data and create graphs or AVI video files for playback
- Create visually appealing presentations by attaching pictures
Note: You can click on any file extension link from the list below, to view its detailed information. The list of extensions used or otherwise associated with the application may not be complete, because many common file extensions on our website, such as jpg (pictures) or txt (text files), can be opened by a large number of applications, or are too general file format. However most, if not all directly associated file extensions should be listed with its appropriate program. Although its likely, that some file extensions may be missing from the list of associated file extensions with the application, yet they can be opened, be part of, or otherwise be associated with the program.
Working Model default file extension associations
Comparison table of actions that Working Model can perform with each of its associated file type beta
This table might not contain all possible associated or supported file types or may contain incorrect data.
If you need more information please contact the developers of Working Model (Design Simulation Technologies, Inc.), or check out their product website.