Found 3 file extension associations related to WOTgreal and 1 file format developed specifically for use with WOTgreal.
Platform, operating system: Microsoft Windows
Go to: WOTgreal description
Developer: Dean Harmon
Developer / company: Dean Harmon
WOTgreal is a fully featured IDE for UnrealScript.
Larger list of features
- Syntax Highlighting for UnrealScript
- Code Insight/Intellisense (Code Completion, Function Insight, Find Declaration at Cursor)
- Hyperlink file jumping (if you hold down the control key and hover the cursor over a keyword, it will take you to the declaration of the keyword in its appropriate file)
- Class and Package Browsers (like the ones in UnrealEd)
- Integrated Compiler (so if you get an error while compiling, it will take you to the line of code that generated the error)
- Server and Edit Packages Editor
- Find in Files (Package/Class Tree, Open files, Directory, Active File and it's Parents, Active File and it's Children)
- Scriptable Macros
- Mesh Extraction of Meshes, LODMeshes and SkeletalMeshes to Unreal Native (*.3D) and 3D Studio Max (*.3DS)
- Implicit Support for Unreal Tournament, Unreal, Unreal II, Deus Ex, Wheel of Time, Rune, Undying, and >UT2003, plus the ability to set it up for ANY Unreal Engine based game (Klingon Honor Guard, etc.)
- Customizable Keyboard Configuration
- Customizable Tools
- Run test maps from the IDE
- Run with Options dialog for complete control of your game
- Imaging Tool
- Browser Tracking (know where you are in the class/package hierarchy for the active file)
- Autobackup on Save option
- Redistributable color schemes (import and export from syntax highlighting)
- Simple/Advanced compile mode (so you don't have to see the ucc log pass by everything, it will show you what file is being processed, total warnings, etc.)
- Integration for most major Source Control vendors (CVS, ClearCase, SourceSafe, PerForce, and more. Pro version or trial license required)
- Class Browser (look at what functions were created in what super class, etc.)
- Customizable Toolbars
- Customizable Menu Short-Cuts (there are defaults for Borland (default), Visual Studio 6, and Visual Studio .NET keyboard layouts, plus you can make your own (like for emacs))
- Integration with UnDox © 2001 Epic Megagames
- Integration with Umod Wizard © 2001 Ob1-Kenobi
- Full support for creating breakpoints (and the like) to be used with UDebugger.
Note: You can click on any file extension link from the list below, to view its detailed information. The list of extensions used or otherwise associated with the application may not be complete, because many common file extensions on our website, such as jpg (pictures) or txt (text files), can be opened by a large number of applications, or are too general file format. However most, if not all directly associated file extensions should be listed with its appropriate program. Although its likely, that some file extensions may be missing from the list of associated file extensions with the application, yet they can be opened, be part of, or otherwise be associated with the program.
WOTgreal default file extension associations
Other file extensions associated with WOTgreal
Comparison table of actions that WOTgreal can perform with each of its associated file type beta
This table might not contain all possible associated or supported file types or may contain incorrect data.
If you need more information please contact the developers of WOTgreal (Dean Harmon), or check out their product website.