Found one file extension association related to XD Profile and 1 file format developed specifically for use with XD Profile.
Platform, operating system: Microsoft Windows
Go to: XD Profile description
Developer / company: XD-Profile
XD-Profile is a freeware program written for use with the Saitek X36/45 USB HOTAS and Saitek P8000 controllers respectively. This program is for use with Dhauzimmer's X36 and P8K drivers for Windows. XD-Profile supports X36 driver version 2.104 and later. The intent of XD-Profile is to create an environment in which profiles for the Dhauzimmer drivers (.bpf files) can be created relatively easily, while minimally limiting the full capability.
XD-Profile achieve this by functioning on a new text-based scripting language. The program includes a graphical interface (GUI) that is used primarily to generate text-based profiles. Translation of XD-Profile files to .bpf files occur in a completely isolated section of code. The result is that if users are so inclined, they can manually edit the raw text-based profile and use XD-Profile to translate its profile to a .bpf file.
XD-Profile currently has the following features:
- Fully functional Windows graphical interface.
- A text-based scripting language using a set of keywords and a simple "lower-case = press", "upper-case = release" format.
- Full programming capability including: press and release command assignments, mode changes, Windows Hat, mouse buttons, mouse x/y axis control
- DirectX buttons, complex axis programming (allowing increasing/decreasing command assignments in multiple bands on all 6 axis), and command delays.
- Drag and drop" or commandline support for both converting .xdp files to .bpf format, and for loading a profile to the X36/45.
- Supports Dhauzimmer's X-36/45 USB drivers version 2.104 and later.
The XD Profile software seems to be old or discontinued.
Such programs may not work on modern operating systems properly, are no longer available and supported by their original developers, or are simply obsolete for their purpose. Sometimes companies offer limited support through their website.
XD Profile works with the following file extensions:
Note: You can click on any file extension link from the list below, to view its detailed information. The list of extensions used or otherwise associated with the application may not be complete, because many common file extensions on our website, such as jpg (pictures) or txt (text files), can be opened by a large number of applications, or are too general file format. However most, if not all directly associated file extensions should be listed with its appropriate program. Although its likely, that some file extensions may be missing from the list of associated file extensions with the application, yet they can be opened, be part of, or otherwise be associated with the program.
XD Profile default file extension associations
Comparison table of actions that XD Profile can perform with its associated file type beta
This table might not contain all possible associated or supported file types or may contain incorrect data.
If you need more information please contact the developers of XD Profile (XD-Profile), or check out their product website.
File type \ Action