Developer / company: Ashlar-Vellum
Xenon lets designers work freely without worrying about how to run their software. For those doing highly stylized concepts with a great degree of customization, Xenon offers the best of Cobalt's features at a more moderate price. In a world where highly customized, one-off products rule, Xenon reigns supreme. Save time and money as you move from concept through completion.
- Updated Interface
- Unified Associative Drawing & Modeling Tools for Wireframe, Surfaces & Solids
- Vellum Drafting Assistant™ for Intelligent Snaps and Alignments in X,Y, & Z
- Unique Hybrid Mac/Windows, Office/Home Licensing
- Complete Set of Precision Import/Export Translators Including ACIS SAT, Parasolid, IGES, STEP, DXF, DWG, EPS, AI, and more
- Class-A NURBS Surface Modeling
- True Solid Modeling
- Surface Analysis
- Full Photo-realistic Rendering & Camera-based Animation
- Design Explorer History Tree
- Associative 2D View Generation with Auxiliary, Section, and Detail Views
- True Associative Dimensioning
- Bill of Materials
- License includes Graphite™ v8
- Associative Assembly Tools
- Object & Group Properties (CG, Volume, Weight, etc.)
Note: You can click on any file extension link from the list below, to view its detailed information. The list of extensions used or otherwise associated with the application may not be complete, because many common file extensions on our website, such as jpg (pictures) or txt (text files), can be opened by a large number of applications, or are too general file format. However most, if not all directly associated file extensions should be listed with its appropriate program. Although its likely, that some file extensions may be missing from the list of associated file extensions with the application, yet they can be opened, be part of, or otherwise be associated with the program.
Common file extensions used by Xenon
Other file extensions associated with Xenon
Comparison table of actions that Xenon can perform with each of its associated file type beta
This table might not contain all possible associated or supported file types or may contain incorrect data.
If you need more information please contact the developers of Xenon (Vellum Investment Partners, LLC), or check out their product website.