Developer / company: Altova
Altova XMLSpy is the industry's best-selling XML editor and development environment for modeling, editing, transforming, and debugging XML-related technologies. It offers the world’s leading graphical schema designer, a code generator, file converters, debuggers, profilers, full database integration, support for XSLT, XPath, XQuery, WSDL, SOAP, XBRL, and Office Open XML (OOXML) documents, plus Visual Studio and Eclipse plug-ins, and more.
- Intelligent XML editor
- XSL / XSLT 1.0/2.0 editor, XSLT debugger & XSLT profiler
- Graphical XML editing and text-based XML editing views
- Schema-aware XQuery editor, XQuery debugger & XQuery profiler
- XML validation with advanced error handling
- XPath auto-completion and XPath Analyzer window
- Visual XML Schema editor
- Database integration
- ® Server support
- DTD editor & DTD-schema converter
- XBRL validator and graphical XBRL taxonomy editor
- Support for Open XML (OOXML) data in MS Office 2007 and higher
- Graphical WSDL editor
- WSDL 2.0 editing / conversion (adds to WSDL 1.1 support)
- Java / C# / C++ code generation from XML Schemas
- SOAP client & SOAP debugger
- JSON editor and JSON <=> XML conversion
- Visual Studio integration & Eclipse integration
- CSS editor for XML-based Web sites
- Java API and COM API
- XML project management
- Very large file support
- 32-bit and 64-bit versions
Note: You can click on any file extension link from the list below, to view its detailed information. The list of extensions used or otherwise associated with the application may not be complete, because many common file extensions on our website, such as jpg (pictures) or txt (text files), can be opened by a large number of applications, or are too general file format. However most, if not all directly associated file extensions should be listed with its appropriate program. Although its likely, that some file extensions may be missing from the list of associated file extensions with the application, yet they can be opened, be part of, or otherwise be associated with the program.
Comparison table of actions that XML Spy can perform with each of its associated file type beta
This table might not contain all possible associated or supported file types or may contain incorrect data.
If you need more information please contact the developers of XML Spy (Altova), or check out their product website.