Developer / company: Information is not available
Xpadder simulates the keyboard and mouse using your gamepad.
What does Xpadder let you do?
- Play PC games with poor or no gamepad support
- Add gamepad support to emulated, internet and DOS games
- Play multiplayer games with each player using their own gamepad
- Control video/music players using their shortcut keys
- Use a gamepad with a web browser or any windows application
- Supports Windows XP, Server 2003, Vista, Server 2008 and now 7
- Full keyboard and mouse emulation
- Supports up to 16 controllers at the same time for multiplayer gaming
- Rumble (force feedback) and advanced fine-tuning options
- Create and share any layout for any controller
- Multiple profile management using sharable files
- Designed for gamepads, joysticks, steering wheels, dance mats, drum kits...
size: 128px x 128px (.png with transparency)
Xpadder works with the following file extensions:
Note: You can click on any file extension link from the list below, to view its detailed information. The list of extensions used or otherwise associated with the application may not be complete, because many common file extensions on our website, such as jpg (pictures) or txt (text files), can be opened by a large number of applications, or are too general file format. However most, if not all directly associated file extensions should be listed with its appropriate program. Although its likely, that some file extensions may be missing from the list of associated file extensions with the application, yet they can be opened, be part of, or otherwise be associated with the program.
Xpadder default file extension associations
Comparison table of actions that Xpadder can perform with each of its associated file type beta
This table might not contain all possible associated or supported file types or may contain incorrect data.
If you need more information please contact the developers of Xpadder, or check out their product website.