Found one file extension association related to LevelDB and 1 file format developed specifically for use with LevelDB.
Platform, operating system: Multiplatform
Go to: LevelDB description
Developer: Google Inc.
Google software list & details
Developer / company: Google
LevelDB is a fast key-value storage library written at Google that provides an ordered mapping from string keys to string values.
- Keys and values are arbitrary byte arrays.
- Data is stored sorted by key.
- Callers can provide a custom comparison function to override the sort order.
- The basic operations are Put(key,value), Get(key), Delete(key).
- Multiple changes can be made in one atomic batch.
- Users can create a transient snapshot to get a consistent view of data.
- Forward and backward iteration is supported over the data.
- Data is automatically compressed using the Snappy compression library.
- External activity (file system operations etc.) is relayed through a virtual interface so users can customize the operating system interactions.
- Detailed documentation about how to use the library is included with the source code.
LevelDB works with the following file extensions:
Note: You can click on any file extension link from the list below, to view its detailed information. The list of extensions used or otherwise associated with the application may not be complete, because many common file extensions on our website, such as jpg (pictures) or txt (text files), can be opened by a large number of applications, or are too general file format. However most, if not all directly associated file extensions should be listed with its appropriate program. Although its likely, that some file extensions may be missing from the list of associated file extensions with the application, yet they can be opened, be part of, or otherwise be associated with the program.
LevelDB default file extension associations
Comparison table of actions that LevelDB can perform with its associated file type beta
This table might not contain all possible associated or supported file types or may contain incorrect data.
If you need more information please contact the developers of LevelDB (Google Inc.), or check out their product website.
File type \ Action