Found 5 file extension associations related to Totals and 4 file formats developed specifically for use with Totals.
Platform, operating system: Apple macOS / Mac OS X
Go to: Totals description
Developer / company: Kedisoft
Totals is a full-featured invoice application for SOHO or business users. It has been designed from scratch to use the power and beauty of the Mac OS, while making life as easy as possible for its users.
- Creating invoices (also recurring, discounts, sequential invoices)
- User defined layouts
- PDF Backdrops
- Additional pages for Terms & Conditions
- Add your own logo
- Many dynamic fields
- Tracking payments
- Payments by invoices
- Payments by clients
- Account Statements
- Reports (Payments, Documents, Built-in stock count)
- PDF export and emailing (also with email templates)
- Smart Folders
- Write and track estimates
- Reminder for overdue invoices
- Flexible tax settings
- Foreign currency support
- Multiple businesses (multiple databases)
- Inventory management
- Different catalogs (also smart catalogs)
- Colored items for better focusing
- Inventory control by using the stock control
- Import items from CSV files (also export)
- Drag & drop invoice creations
- Support for custom document types
- Custom fields
- Custom # (Number) Formatter
- Client specific settings
- Term of payment
- Document processing (merge, convert, ...)
- Automatic margin calculation
Totals is ideal for photographers, art designers, web designers, consultants, teachers, musicians, e-commerce shops, doctors, programmers, freelancers, agencies and for many other branches.
Note: You can click on any file extension link from the list below, to view its detailed information. The list of extensions used or otherwise associated with the application may not be complete, because many common file extensions on our website, such as jpg (pictures) or txt (text files), can be opened by a large number of applications, or are too general file format. However most, if not all directly associated file extensions should be listed with its appropriate program. Although its likely, that some file extensions may be missing from the list of associated file extensions with the application, yet they can be opened, be part of, or otherwise be associated with the program.
Totals default file extension associations
Common file extensions used by Totals
Comparison table of actions that Totals can perform with each of its associated file type beta
This table might not contain all possible associated or supported file types or may contain incorrect data.
If you need more information please contact the developers of Totals (Kedisoft), or check out their product website.