Found 2 file extension associations related to AIMSS and 2 file formats developed specifically for use with AIMSS.
Platform, operating system: Microsoft Windows
Go to: AIMSS description
Developer: Raytheon Company
Raytheon software list & details
Developer / company: Raytheon
AIMSS - an interactive electronic technical manual (IETM) authoring tool set
The Advanced Integrated Maintenance Support System (AIMSS) uses state-of-the-art object database technology that enables you to generate, display, store, retrieve, automate, and deliver Class 4 and 5 IETM formatted projects from your workstation or personal computer.
AIMSS is Windows®-based software.
Its graphical authoring environment requires no programming skills.
- Compliance with MIL-PRF-87268 and MIL-PRF-87269
- Open database architecture for access to any ODBC-compliant database
- EAGLE interface allowing the AIMSS author to pull changes directly from an EAGLE LSAR database
- Versioning capability to store multiple versions of the IETM
- Enhanced context filtering through the use of variables to present the user with information that applies only to a specific configuration or situation
- Structured elements which are easier to maintain thus reducing lifetime maintenance costs
- Shared Object Library capability for easy storage of master objects such as text, graphics, tables, alerts, and part information
- Expanded hyper-linking capability leveraging the latest in XML linking technology
- CGM 4 graphics with web CGM profile capabilities
- Multi-language support
- Fully integrated authoring and runtime system that allows authors to instantly see how the IETM will appear to the end user
- Easy entry of descriptive, procedural, part, and fault topics
The AIMSS software seems to be old or discontinued.
Such programs may not work on modern operating systems properly, are no longer available and supported by their original developers, or are simply obsolete for their purpose. Sometimes companies offer limited support through their website.
Note: You can click on any file extension link from the list below, to view its detailed information. The list of extensions used or otherwise associated with the application may not be complete, because many common file extensions on our website, such as jpg (pictures) or txt (text files), can be opened by a large number of applications, or are too general file format. However most, if not all directly associated file extensions should be listed with its appropriate program. Although its likely, that some file extensions may be missing from the list of associated file extensions with the application, yet they can be opened, be part of, or otherwise be associated with the program.
AIMSS default file extension associations
Comparison table of actions that AIMSS can perform with each of its associated file type beta
This table might not contain all possible associated or supported file types or may contain incorrect data.
If you need more information please contact the developers of AIMSS (Raytheon Company), or check out their product website.