Autodesk Ecotect Analysis
Found one file extension association related to Autodesk Ecotect Analysis and 1 file format developed specifically for use with Autodesk Ecotect Analysis.
Platform, operating system: Microsoft Windows
Developer: Autodesk, Inc.
Autodesk software list & details
Autodesk Ecotect Analysis
Developer / company: Autodesk
Autodesk Ecotect Analysis sustainable design analysis software is a comprehensive concept-to-detail sustainable building design tool. Ecotect Analysis offers a wide range of simulation and building energy analysis functionality that can improve performance of existing buildings and new building designs. Online energy, water, and carbon-emission analysis capabilities integrate with tools that enable you to visualize and simulate a building's performance within the context of its environment.
- Whole-building energy analysis — Calculate total energy use and carbon emissions of your building model on an annual, monthly, daily, and hourly basis, using a global database of weather information.
- Thermal performance — Calculate heating and cooling loads for models and analyze effects of occupancy, internal gains, infiltration, and equipment.
- Water usage and cost evaluation — Estimate water use inside and outside the building.
- Solar radiation — Visualize incident solar radiation on windows and surfaces, over any period.
- Daylighting — Calculate daylight factors and illuminance levels at any point in the model.
- Shadows and reflections — Display the sun’s position and path relative to the model at any date, time, and location.
Note: You can click on any file extension link from the list below, to view its detailed information. The list of extensions used or otherwise associated with the application may not be complete, because many common file extensions on our website, such as jpg (pictures) or txt (text files), can be opened by a large number of applications, or are too general file format. However most, if not all directly associated file extensions should be listed with its appropriate program. Although its likely, that some file extensions may be missing from the list of associated file extensions with the application, yet they can be opened, be part of, or otherwise be associated with the program.
Autodesk Ecotect Analysis default file extension associations
Comparison table of actions that Autodesk Ecotect Analysis can perform with its associated file type beta
This table might not contain all possible associated or supported file types or may contain incorrect data.
If you need more information please contact the developers of Autodesk Ecotect Analysis (Autodesk, Inc.), or check out their product website.
File type \ Action