Found 3 file extension associations related to Blake Stone and 3 file formats developed specifically for use with Blake Stone.
Platform, operating system: Microsoft MS-DOS
Go to: Blake Stone description
Developer: 3D Realms/Apogee Software Ltd.
3D Realms software list & details
Developer / company: 3D Realms
Many players have wondered how Apogee would follow the success of Wolfenstein 3D. The answer is "Blake Stone: Aliens of Gold"! Wolf3D took you into the past; thrust into a world at war. Blake rockets you into the future where a sinister madman, using genetics to create an army of bizarre creatures, is waging war on Earth. Blake has more of everything! More action, more enemies, more levels, more firepower, more graphics, more animation, more pitfalls and many more features. Like built-in auto-mapping, so you never have to worry about getting lost in the game.
"Blake Stone...isn't simply Son of Wolfenstein...it's a wish list fulfilled, enhancing the Wolfenstein canon with many sensible tweaks and some new tricks that'll make your jaw drop." -- Electronic Entertainment
You're pitted against Dr. Pyrus Goldfire. He's found a way to replicate pure gold, which he's using to fund his maniacal plan. Goldfire has built six highly secure, futuristic locations where his creations are being hatched. It's up to you to penetrate his security and stop him at all costs.
Upon ordering you'll receive the Blake Stone manual, which includes a comic style illustrated story that leads you into the game. You'll also get the secret cheat code which gives full health, all the weapons, full ammo, and all the key cards (giving you access to every area in the game).
"The first-person viewpoint and smooth movement will have you peering sideways into the monitor' to see if there's another monster around the corner." -- PC Magazine
- Ending cinematics in each episode.
- Diminishing lighting effects.
- Built-in automapping feature (two modes available).
- Unique boss enemy in each episode.
- Crates can be blown apart to reveal weapons and other goodies!
- One-way doors (once you go in, you must find another way out!)
- Direct Level Transport (DLT) warps you to secret levels!
- Electrically-linked doors (multiple doors open at once!)
- Roving mines that explode when shot (chain reaction explosions!)
- Lots of goodies (gold, money bags, food, ammo, etc.)
- Over 20 unique actors (guards, aliens, mutants, pods, etc!)
- Interactive informants within the game, giving you clues and items.
- Smart actors, who'll grab your ammo before you do, or retreat.
- Internal scenarios (hi-tech buildings, space station, moonbase).
- Five futuristic weapons (from a silent-shot gun to a grenade launcher!)
- Adlib & Sound Blaster support (FM and digitized sound effects, IN STEREO!)
- 66 total levels (two secret levels per episode).
- ...and much, MUCH MORE!
3D graphics, brilliant music and digitized sound effects, intense action--it's all waiting for you in Blake Stone!
Note: You can click on any file extension link from the list below, to view its detailed information. The list of extensions used or otherwise associated with the application may not be complete, because many common file extensions on our website, such as jpg (pictures) or txt (text files), can be opened by a large number of applications, or are too general file format. However most, if not all directly associated file extensions should be listed with its appropriate program. Although its likely, that some file extensions may be missing from the list of associated file extensions with the application, yet they can be opened, be part of, or otherwise be associated with the program.
Blake Stone default file extension associations
Comparison table of actions that Blake Stone can perform with each of its associated file type beta
This table might not contain all possible associated or supported file types or may contain incorrect data.
If you need more information please contact the developers of Blake Stone (3D Realms/Apogee Software Ltd.), or check out their product website.