Found one file extension association related to Brutus2D and 1 file format developed specifically for use with Brutus2D.
Platform, operating system: Microsoft Windows
Go to: Brutus2D description
Developer: CBS Interactive Inc.
Developer / company: CBS Interactive Inc.
Brutus2D is a programming language for the hobbiest game programmer. It features a full set of BASIC language commands with additional commands to simplify the creation of two dimensional games. Brutus2D is ideal for shoot-em up, side scroller, platform, puzzle and other types of games.
Features (Freeware Version):
- Small file size
- Can create stand alone exe
- Full Screen or Windowed display
- Floating point variables and math
- BASIC commands (IF-Then, For-Next, Rnd, Sin, functions, subroutines, etc.)
- IDE - syntax coloring
- Help file
- Example programs
- Easy Graphics commands (setting up graphics, loading images, manipulating images)
- Sound - effects frequency, loop, position, pan, volume
- Music - loop, tempo, volume
- Input - Mouse and Keyboard
- Console programs
- System commands
- Special effects (particle effects, fire, smoke, snow, rain, explode, custom)
- DLL support
- Advanced built-in game specific math functions
Note: You can click on any file extension link from the list below, to view its detailed information. The list of extensions used or otherwise associated with the application may not be complete, because many common file extensions on our website, such as jpg (pictures) or txt (text files), can be opened by a large number of applications, or are too general file format. However most, if not all directly associated file extensions should be listed with its appropriate program. Although its likely, that some file extensions may be missing from the list of associated file extensions with the application, yet they can be opened, be part of, or otherwise be associated with the program.
Brutus2D default file extension associations
Comparison table of actions that Brutus2D can perform with its associated file type beta
This table might not contain all possible associated or supported file types or may contain incorrect data.
If you need more information please contact the developers of Brutus2D (CBS Interactive Inc.), or check out their product website.
File type \ Action