Found one file extension association related to calcAnt and 1 file format developed specifically for use with calcAnt.
Platform, operating system: Microsoft Windows
Go to: calcAnt description
Developer: SFR GmbH
Developer / company: SFR GmbH
With calcAnt you can do extensive calculations. You can comment your calculations and save them. Open your calculations again afterwards and change some of the numbers. calcAnt will always calculate the results again.
Using calcAnt is easy, like using a common pocket calculator. Just enter your calculations using the big number pad or your keyboard.
- Enter many calculation terms in one turn and still keep an overview.
- Use intermediate results to check and structure your calculation.
- Comment your calculation terms, to give sense and context to it.
- Enter "normal" text for extended comment on your calculation.
- Change any term afterwards and calcPad will refresh the whole calculation automatically.
- Save your calculations into files. Open the files later and you can change the calculations. calcPad will refresh the whole calculation automatically again and again.
- Use your existing calcPad files as templates. Only adjust some of your calculation terms and the new result is displayed immediately.
The calcAnt software seems to be old or discontinued.
Such programs may not work on modern operating systems properly, are no longer available and supported by their original developers, or are simply obsolete for their purpose. Sometimes companies offer limited support through their website.
Note: You can click on any file extension link from the list below, to view its detailed information. The list of extensions used or otherwise associated with the application may not be complete, because many common file extensions on our website, such as jpg (pictures) or txt (text files), can be opened by a large number of applications, or are too general file format. However most, if not all directly associated file extensions should be listed with its appropriate program. Although its likely, that some file extensions may be missing from the list of associated file extensions with the application, yet they can be opened, be part of, or otherwise be associated with the program.
calcAnt default file extension associations
Comparison table of actions that calcAnt can perform with its associated file type beta
This table might not contain all possible associated or supported file types or may contain incorrect data.
If you need more information please contact the developers of calcAnt (SFR GmbH), or check out their product website.
File type \ Action