ComicBookLover for Mac OS X
Found 2 file extension associations related to ComicBookLover for Mac OS X
Platform, operating system: Apple macOS / Mac OS X
Developer: Bitcartel Software
Bitcartel software list & details
ComicBookLover for Mac OS X
Developer / company: Bitcartel
ComicBookLover for Mac OS X enables comic fans to easily view, collect, and organise digital comics. Find comics to read by browsing cover artwork, smart lists, or using the advanced search functions. Read comics on your laptop, on an external display, in full screen, or perhaps even in Manga mode. Let ComicBookLover do the hard work of managing thousands of comics while you just enjoy your reading!
ComicBookLover enables you to easily to view and collect digital comics on your Mac.
- Read comics in single western and manga double page mode
- Auto-sense over-sized pages and auto-resize facing pages so they fit neatly
Full screen mode
- on-screen display controls
- dual-display support
- use Apple Remote
- makes use of sudden motion sensor in newer laptops
- Simple keyboard and mouse controls
- Edit comic information in any language (English, Japanese, etc.)
- Auto-completion of keywords, and autofill, speeds up editing
- Create lists and smart lists of your favourite comics
- Bookmark your favourite chapters and pages
- Import existing comics into ComicBookLover library
- Support for comic archive formats: CBZ, CBR, PDF, Folder of images
- Adjust colours, sharpen images, scale, rotate and re-order page viewing
- Tag comics with ComicBookInfo, an open standard for tagging digital comics with metadata
- Spotlight searching of comic metadata
- Use an Apple Remote to view comics in full-screen mode
- Supports laptops equipped with sudden motion sensor
Note: You can click on any file extension link from the list below, to view its detailed information. The list of extensions used or otherwise associated with the application may not be complete, because many common file extensions on our website, such as jpg (pictures) or txt (text files), can be opened by a large number of applications, or are too general file format. However most, if not all directly associated file extensions should be listed with its appropriate program. Although its likely, that some file extensions may be missing from the list of associated file extensions with the application, yet they can be opened, be part of, or otherwise be associated with the program.
Common file extensions used by ComicBookLover for Mac OS X
Comparison table of actions that ComicBookLover for Mac OS X can perform with each of its associated file type beta
This table might not contain all possible associated or supported file types or may contain incorrect data.
If you need more information please contact the developers of ComicBookLover for Mac OS X (Bitcartel Software), or check out their product website.