FML file extension - Office Furniture Modeling Language scene
What is fml file? How to open fml files?
File type specification:
The fml file extension is related to the Office Furniture Modeling Language, a standard used to describing furniture products, developed by German Furniture Manufacturers Association in 1995.
OFML is widely accepted in German, Austria, Switzerland and the Benelux.
- Consistent application of object-oriented paradigm
- Conversion of concepts of semantic modeling to match virtual objects with actual products
- Combination of geometric, visual, interactive, and semantic features of real products in a uniform and holistic data model
- Mapping of real configuration logic and parameters
- Independence of system or interface platforms
- Independence of a concrete runtime environment.
The fml file stores scene generated with Office Furniture Modeling Language.
The default software associated to fml file type:
Company or developer:
pCon.planner is planning software for Microsoft Windows operating system, which enables users to planning spaces and furnishings. It allows you to draw complete 3D room plans and to visualize them in photorealistic quality. Add CAD models in different formats (DWG, SKP, 3DS, etc.) into your plans, or download suitable models from connected supplier catalogs and many more.
List of software applications associated to the .fml file extension
Recommended software programs are sorted by OS platform (Windows, macOS, Linux etc.) and possible program actions
that can be done with the file: like open fml file, edit fml file, convert fml file, view fml file, play fml file etc. (if exist software for corresponding action in File-Extensions.org's database).
Click on the tab below to simply browse between the application actions, to quickly get a list of recommended software, which is ableto perform the specified software action, such as opening, editing or converting fml files.
- Open fml file
- Edit fml file
- Create fml file
- Import fml file