Found one file extension association related to FreeECG and 1 file format developed specifically for use with FreeECG.
Platform, operating system: Microsoft Windows
Go to: FreeECG description
Developer / company: Neozap
FreeECG is utility used to view ECG (EKG) files and also it is able to use sound card input and displays as a virtual Cathode-Ray Oscilloscope (CRO).
- Takes sound card input and displays as a virtual Cathode-Ray Oscilloscope (CRO)
- View an ECG (EKG) at any resolution (within reason)
- Recording to a custom .ecg file (File size around 100KB/min)
- Playback on any computer with FreeECG
- Viewing, recording or playing back ECG recordings of your own heart
- Learning how ECG (EKG) machines work, and the causes of interference
- Education. No licence & it's easy to distribute .ecg files
- Disadvantaged countries (Remote diagnosis, backwards compatibility, free)
- Specialist sharing (Remote communities can send trace files to a specialist)
Note: You can click on any file extension link from the list below, to view its detailed information. The list of extensions used or otherwise associated with the application may not be complete, because many common file extensions on our website, such as jpg (pictures) or txt (text files), can be opened by a large number of applications, or are too general file format. However most, if not all directly associated file extensions should be listed with its appropriate program. Although its likely, that some file extensions may be missing from the list of associated file extensions with the application, yet they can be opened, be part of, or otherwise be associated with the program.
FreeECG default file extension associations
Comparison table of actions that FreeECG can perform with its associated file type beta
This table might not contain all possible associated or supported file types or may contain incorrect data.
If you need more information please contact the developers of FreeECG (Neozap.com), or check out their product website.
File type \ Action