Found one file extension association related to Geocadabra and 1 file format developed specifically for use with Geocadabra.
Platform, operating system: Microsoft Windows
Go to: Geocadabra description
Developer / company: Visiria
Geocadabra is the basis for all drawing in maths education. Geocadabra, literally working magic with geometry, distinguishes itself by offering:
- all common Windows and printer facilities
- wonderfully intuitive applications
- the option of simplifying and showing graphic presentations
- facilities that continue where chalk and blackboard left off
- extensive calculation facilities, both analytical and statistical
- a large number of built-in applets allowing the user to explore maths in great detail
- maths is brought to life on screen
Geocadabra works with the following file extensions:
Note: You can click on any file extension link from the list below, to view its detailed information. The list of extensions used or otherwise associated with the application may not be complete, because many common file extensions on our website, such as jpg (pictures) or txt (text files), can be opened by a large number of applications, or are too general file format. However most, if not all directly associated file extensions should be listed with its appropriate program. Although its likely, that some file extensions may be missing from the list of associated file extensions with the application, yet they can be opened, be part of, or otherwise be associated with the program.
Geocadabra default file extension associations
Comparison table of actions that Geocadabra can perform with its associated file type beta
This table might not contain all possible associated or supported file types or may contain incorrect data.
If you need more information please contact the developers of Geocadabra (Visiria), or check out their product website.
File type \ Action