Found 3 file extension associations related to GPS2WorldWind and 1 file format developed specifically for use with GPS2WorldWind.
Platform, operating system: Microsoft Windows
Go to: GPS2WorldWind description
Developer: Stephan Kaufmann
Developer / company: Stephan Kaufmann
GPS2WorldWind allows users to create and display tracks, routes and waypoints, transfer waypoints, routes and tracks from/to your GPS device, import tracks, waypoints and routes from GPX, PCX5, OziExplorer or Google Map (KML) etc.
With this tool you can:
- Create and display tracks, routes and waypoints
- Transfer waypoints, routes and tracks from/to your GPS device
- Import Tracks, Waypoints and Routes from GPX, PCX5, OziExplorer or Google Map (KML)
- Track processor for reducing track points (active log, KML imports)
- Online GPS shows current position and direction in WW (NMEA over RS232 and also with Garmin USB and RS232/serial)
- Up- and download tracks, routes and waypoints from/to all Garmin devices (USB and RS232/serial)
- Follow tracks in WW like with a helicopter (Scripts)
- Use a compatible database with Touratech QuoVadis
- Display bitmap files (JPEG, PNG, GIF, TIFF,...) as maps in WorldWind as overlay (scanned maps)
- Waypoint symbols
Note: You can click on any file extension link from the list below, to view its detailed information. The list of extensions used or otherwise associated with the application may not be complete, because many common file extensions on our website, such as jpg (pictures) or txt (text files), can be opened by a large number of applications, or are too general file format. However most, if not all directly associated file extensions should be listed with its appropriate program. Although its likely, that some file extensions may be missing from the list of associated file extensions with the application, yet they can be opened, be part of, or otherwise be associated with the program.
GPS2WorldWind default file extension associations
Common file extensions used by GPS2WorldWind
Comparison table of actions that GPS2WorldWind can perform with each of its associated file type beta
This table might not contain all possible associated or supported file types or may contain incorrect data.
If you need more information please contact the developers of GPS2WorldWind (Stephan Kaufmann), or check out their product website.