Found 3 file extension associations related to HostMonitor and 3 file formats developed specifically for use with HostMonitor.
Platform, operating system: Microsoft Windows
Go to: HostMonitor description
Developer / company: KS-Soft
HostMonitor is a highly scalable network monitoring software suitable for small and enterprise-level networks.
Probably you will say "There are dozens of programs like this"? That is right! But please check what HostMonitor offers and compare its power and flexibility to surprisingly low price:
- using 62 test methods our software can check almost any parameter of your servers;
- highly flexible action profiles allow you to start actions in predefined order depending on the test results;
- HostMonitor creates various log files using different detail levels and file formats (Text, HTML, DBF and ODBC);
- built-in Report Manager allows you to create and customize reports to your liking in a variety of ways;
- using Remote Monitoring Agents for Windows, FreeBSD, Linux, NetBSD, OpenBSD and Solaris you may easily monitor remote networks;
- Web Service, Telnet Service and Remote Control Console simplifies remote management;
- and this is not all...
Note: You can click on any file extension link from the list below, to view its detailed information. The list of extensions used or otherwise associated with the application may not be complete, because many common file extensions on our website, such as jpg (pictures) or txt (text files), can be opened by a large number of applications, or are too general file format. However most, if not all directly associated file extensions should be listed with its appropriate program. Although its likely, that some file extensions may be missing from the list of associated file extensions with the application, yet they can be opened, be part of, or otherwise be associated with the program.
HostMonitor default file extension associations
Comparison table of actions that HostMonitor can perform with each of its associated file type beta
This table might not contain all possible associated or supported file types or may contain incorrect data.
If you need more information please contact the developers of HostMonitor (KS-Soft), or check out their product website.