Found 2 file extension associations related to ITEM ToolKit and 2 file formats developed specifically for use with ITEM ToolKit.
Platform, operating system: Microsoft Windows
Go to: ITEM ToolKit description
Developer: ITEM Software, Inc.
ITEM Software software list & details
Developer / company: ITEM Software
ITEM ToolKit is a suite of comprehensive prediction and analytical modules all in an integrated environment. ToolKit is an integrated environment benefiting from object-oriented architecture; delivering accuracy, flexibility and ease of use. It offers you convenient features that provide a consistent format for all your analyses. This enables learning carry-over from one module to another.
ToolKit has standardized many critical functions, shortcuts, and other features that operate identically in each module. This saves you time and effort, increasing your productivity. Whether you are starting a new analysis, or using different modules, the essential functions remain the same. In addition to the standard features, each module functions independently, (or linked with others), having its own unique features and functionality.
- 6 different Derating standards for prediction
- 4 different failure rate Allocation models for prediction
- Defense Microelectronic Activity (DMEA) support in MIL-217
- User defined connection types for MIL-217
- Cross-module Linking and Transfer
- Global failure model library between Fault Tree, RBD, and Event Tree modules
- Time phasing function in Fault Tree
- 3 different Event Importance measures
- Critical Path discovery and cut set ranking by multiple parameters
- 15 different, universally accepted failure model distributions for Fault Tree, RBD, and Event Tree
- mplicit and explicit Common Cause Failure modeling
- Dynamic modeling with Markov model linking to Fault Tree and RBD diagrams
- Multiple FMEA standards supported: MIL-1629A, ISO 9000, IEC 61508
- Top-down and bottom-up Design, Process, functional, or system FMEA's supported
Note: You can click on any file extension link from the list below, to view its detailed information. The list of extensions used or otherwise associated with the application may not be complete, because many common file extensions on our website, such as jpg (pictures) or txt (text files), can be opened by a large number of applications, or are too general file format. However most, if not all directly associated file extensions should be listed with its appropriate program. Although its likely, that some file extensions may be missing from the list of associated file extensions with the application, yet they can be opened, be part of, or otherwise be associated with the program.
ITEM ToolKit default file extension associations
Comparison table of actions that ITEM ToolKit can perform with each of its associated file type beta
This table might not contain all possible associated or supported file types or may contain incorrect data.
If you need more information please contact the developers of ITEM ToolKit (ITEM Software, Inc.), or check out their product website.