Developer / company: ComcSoft
Application for ZIP file management on iPhone/iPad! Most secure and fast Zip utility for business and professional users.
iZip is a ZIP file management tool on iPhone and iPad. iZip has the following features:
- Compress files into ZIP file.
- Compress photos and videos from Camera Roll.
- Compress songs from iTunes Music.
- Open and extract files from ZIP format, including password protected and AES encrypted ZIP files.
- Open and extract many other compressed file formats: RAR, 7Z, ZIPX, TAR, GZIP.
- Open and view many document types: DOC, Excel, PPT, PDF, TXT, RTF, Pages, JPG, GIF, PNG, videos, etc..
- Append files to a ZIP file.
- Send files in Email.
- Open a file in another App.
- Zip/Email photos and videos from Photo Album.
- Share your photos on Facebook/Twitter/Weibo.
- Save images to Photo Album.
- Send and download files to/from Dropbox, Box, and GoogleDrive.
- Print documents.
- Download/upload files through iTunes.
size: 128px x 128px (.png with transparency)
Note: You can click on any file extension link from the list below, to view its detailed information. The list of extensions used or otherwise associated with the application may not be complete, because many common file extensions on our website, such as jpg (pictures) or txt (text files), can be opened by a large number of applications, or are too general file format. However most, if not all directly associated file extensions should be listed with its appropriate program. Although its likely, that some file extensions may be missing from the list of associated file extensions with the application, yet they can be opened, be part of, or otherwise be associated with the program.
Common file extensions used by iZip
Other file extensions associated with iZip
Comparison table of actions that iZip can perform with each of its associated file type beta
This table might not contain all possible associated or supported file types or may contain incorrect data.
If you need more information please contact the developers of iZip (ComcSoft), or check out their product website.