Developer / company: Brad Bolthouse
LithUnwrap can unwrap a 3D model and export the UV map to a bitmap which can then be painted.
- OpenGL 3D model viewer.
- Easy to use UV coordinate editor.
- UV maps get updated in real-time.
- Assign materials per face to objects.
- Pan and zoom in UV mapping space.
- Export UV maps to high resolution bitmaps.
- Soft, polygonal and rectangle selection tools.
- Assign diffuse and opacity texture maps to materials.
- Decal, planar, box, cylindrical, and spherical UV mapping.
- Distortion free UV maps using detached face mapping.
- Auto-generates UV mapping for tube and torus primitives.
- Import/export LWO, OBJ, DXF, 3DS, ASC, COB, and X files.
- Import many popular game file formats.
- Import textures in BMP, TGA, JPG, PCX, DDS, TEX, OGF,
- LIF, MAT and RSB formats.
- Create plane, box, cone, cylinder, sphere, geosphere,
- pyramid, prism, tube, torus, and 3D text primitives.
- Includes a basic set of 3D modelling tools: moving, scaling,
- rotating, subdividing, aligning, extruding, bevelling, flipping,
- tapering, twisting, flattening, mirroring, triangulating, and
- Runs under Win 95/98/ME/2K/XP (OpenGL on NT w/SP4)
Lithium Unwrap works with the following file extensions:
Note: You can click on any file extension link from the list below, to view its detailed information. The list of extensions used or otherwise associated with the application may not be complete, because many common file extensions on our website, such as jpg (pictures) or txt (text files), can be opened by a large number of applications, or are too general file format. However most, if not all directly associated file extensions should be listed with its appropriate program. Although its likely, that some file extensions may be missing from the list of associated file extensions with the application, yet they can be opened, be part of, or otherwise be associated with the program.
Common file extensions used by Lithium Unwrap
Other file extensions associated with Lithium Unwrap
Comparison table of actions that Lithium Unwrap can perform with each of its associated file type beta
This table might not contain all possible associated or supported file types or may contain incorrect data.
If you need more information please contact the developers of Lithium Unwrap (Brad Bolthouse), or check out their product website.