Found one file extension association related to MarvinSketch and 1 file format developed specifically for use with MarvinSketch.
Platform, operating system: Microsoft Windows
Go to: MarvinSketch description
Developer: ChemAxon Ltd.
Developer / company: ChemAxon Ltd.
MarvinSketch is an advanced chemical editor for drawing chemical structures, queries and reactions. It has a rich (and growing) list of editing features, is chemically aware and is able to call ChemAxon’s structure based calculation plugins for structures on the canvas.
- wide range of file types supported: MOL, MOL2, SDF, RXN, RDF (V2000/V3000), SMILES, SMARTS/SMIRKS (recursive), MRV, InChi, CML, PDB etc
- Copy and paste between different editors
- Abbreviated groups
- Pre-loaded structure templates and “My Templates”
- 3D editing
- 3D geometry and conformer generation
- 2D cleaning and conformer generation
- Advanced query features (generic atoms and bonds, atom lists/not lists, query properties, pseudo atoms, multiple groups, Link nodes, etc)
- Creating and editing molecule sets (without a database)
- Multipage documents and printing support
- Drawing and formatting shapes, arrows and text boxes
- Structure annotation
- User definable customisable styles (colours, structure representations, etc)
- Structure based calculations can be called directly from MarvinSketch. For a complete listing of functions please see the Calculator Plugins section
- Error checking (valence and reaction error checking)
- Structure query design (R-logic, SMARTS properties, etc)
- Isotopes, charges radicals, lone pairs and aliases are supported
- Manual and automapping for reaction drawing
- Advanced stereochemistry functions (E/Z double bonds, R/S chirality, ABS/OR/AND enhanced stereo, etc)
Cross platform delivery
Marvin can run on all major operating systems, it is available in the following distributions:
- Java Applets can easily be implemented into Java enabled web pages without the need for the user to install software or plugins
- Java Beans can be directly installed to give standalone desktop applications and can also be used to integrate Marvin into Java based applications
- Java Web Start enables web delivery of end user applications
- .NET package makes it available to integrate Marvin into .NET applications
Note: You can click on any file extension link from the list below, to view its detailed information. The list of extensions used or otherwise associated with the application may not be complete, because many common file extensions on our website, such as jpg (pictures) or txt (text files), can be opened by a large number of applications, or are too general file format. However most, if not all directly associated file extensions should be listed with its appropriate program. Although its likely, that some file extensions may be missing from the list of associated file extensions with the application, yet they can be opened, be part of, or otherwise be associated with the program.
MarvinSketch default file extension associations
Comparison table of actions that MarvinSketch can perform with its associated file type beta
This table might not contain all possible associated or supported file types or may contain incorrect data.
If you need more information please contact the developers of MarvinSketch (ChemAxon Ltd.), or check out their product website.
File type \ Action