Mobile Sound Builder
Developer / company: Beatnik
Mobile Sound Builder (MSB) is a tool that enables developers to create, optimise and audition mobile audio content using the very latest wireless industry standard formats, in a graphical environment designed to integrate with existing development tools and workflows.
MSB includes Beatnik's mobileBAE audio engine as part of the tool (the same technology that ships in millions of handsets from Nokia, Motorola, Sony Ericsson, Siemens, Samsung and others), and a facility to include handset audio characteristic profiles. This allows users to instantly hear how their compositions will sound on the target device without having to go through the laborious process of downloading files to phones.
Beatnik Mobile Sound Builder Key Features
- Mobile XMF Creation -- Assemble and export Mobile XMF files
- Mobile DLS Export
- Export audio previews in various formats
- Launch external MIDI and DLS editors directly from Mobile Sound Builder
- Drag-and-Drop XMF targets
- Scope providing feedback of frequency response, power, and more!
- Bank and Program display
- Vibrator and LED edit and display
- Device Profiles -- Set up profiles describing the exact parameters of a mobile audio device. Easily switch between profiles to hear your composition at a variety of polyphony levels, sampling rates, bit rates, and more!
- SP-MIDI -- Easily view polyphony levels on a channel-by-channel basis in real-time. Automatically generate MIP messages and export your MIDI file as SP-MIDI for flawless playback on a wide variety of devices.
- DLS -- Optimize DLS files to play on resource-constrained devices.
- XMF -- Combine your own MIDI and custom DLS files to create eXtensible Music Format files, perfect for games and multi-media messaging!
- Player for Mobile Audio -- (Ships free with MSB!) Play a variety of mobile audio formats using the same Device Profiles as MSB. The perfect tool for auditioning your MSB creations.
- Documentation -- Extensive context-sensitive help and Tool Tips
The Mobile Sound Builder software seems to be old or discontinued.
Such programs may not work on modern operating systems properly, are no longer available and supported by their original developers, or are simply obsolete for their purpose. Sometimes companies offer limited support through their website.
Mobile Sound Builder works with the following file extensions:
Note: You can click on any file extension link from the list below, to view its detailed information. The list of extensions used or otherwise associated with the application may not be complete, because many common file extensions on our website, such as jpg (pictures) or txt (text files), can be opened by a large number of applications, or are too general file format. However most, if not all directly associated file extensions should be listed with its appropriate program. Although its likely, that some file extensions may be missing from the list of associated file extensions with the application, yet they can be opened, be part of, or otherwise be associated with the program.
Comparison table of actions that Mobile Sound Builder can perform with its associated file type beta
This table might not contain all possible associated or supported file types or may contain incorrect data.
If you need more information please contact the developers of Mobile Sound Builder (Beatnik), or check out their product website.
File type \ Action