Found 2 file extension associations related to Omniscope Desktop and 2 file formats developed specifically for use with Omniscope Desktop.
Platform, operating system: Microsoft Windows
Developer / company: Visokio
Omniscope Desktop is data management application used to data extraction, merging, data discovery, transformation, delivery, data discovery, analysis, reporting and dasboarding.
Bundles two workspaces for end-to-end data management:
- DataManager: for data extraction, merging, transformation and delivery
- DataExplorer: for data discovery & analysis, reporting and dashboarding
Users can quickly connect to local or online data sources, create an interactive report, then send a file that recipients can open and interact with in the free Omniscope Viewer. Every Omniscope user becomes an independent data integrator, analyst and publisher with just a Windows or Mac laptop.
- No development or server deployment required; all features available on your desktop
- Hybrid experience combining offline functionality with web-based apps/services in embedded browsers
- Mouse driven interface and familiar file-based paradigm means short learning curve
- Client-side in-memory for instantly interactive point-and-click data visualisations and what-if modelling
- Convergence of three dimensions: structural (graphs, charts), spatial (maps, networks) & visual (images, video)
- Secure data publishing: options for time limits, server authentication, domain locking, walled gardens
- Server automation available for real-time 24/7 reporting (scheduled, on-demand, push/pull)
Omniscope Desktop works with the following file extensions:
Note: You can click on any file extension link from the list below, to view its detailed information. The list of extensions used or otherwise associated with the application may not be complete, because many common file extensions on our website, such as jpg (pictures) or txt (text files), can be opened by a large number of applications, or are too general file format. However most, if not all directly associated file extensions should be listed with its appropriate program. Although its likely, that some file extensions may be missing from the list of associated file extensions with the application, yet they can be opened, be part of, or otherwise be associated with the program.
Omniscope Desktop default file extension associations
Comparison table of actions that Omniscope Desktop can perform with each of its associated file type beta
This table might not contain all possible associated or supported file types or may contain incorrect data.
If you need more information please contact the developers of Omniscope Desktop (Visokio), or check out their product website.