Found 6 file extension associations related to SigmaNEST AutoNEST and 1 file format developed specifically for use with SigmaNEST AutoNEST.
Platform, operating system: Microsoft Windows
Developer: SigmaTEK Systems, LLC
Developer / company: SigmaTEK Systems, LLC
SigmaNEST AutoNEST is an easy-to-use, powerful rectangular and manual nesting NC programming solution for plasma, waterjet, oxyfuel, and router machines.
AutoNEST is the core SigmaNEST product. It includes the following key features:
- Graphical user interface to 2D CAD drawing package and a parametric shape library with more than 100 shapes.
- Import DXF, DWG, CADL, IGES and HPGL files.
- Convert existing "G" code and ESSI files to CAD geometry.
- Batch processing of bill of material files.
- Part creation with layer mapping, automatic geometry verification and correction, automatic lead-in and lead-out generation, grain constraints and an integrated parts database.
- Machine specific part cost estimating and reporting with automatic calculation of area, weight, cutting time, material requirement and cost using custom cost parameters in custom reports.
- Manual nesting using "bump" and "snap", clustering and grouping and supporting array, move, mirror, copy, etc. functions.
- Manually edit part geometry, lead-in type and position in nest.
- Powerful automatic rectangular nesting of parts or clusters, automatic multi-head nesting with torch reduction and automatic part back-to-back best-fit grid nest.
- Automatic NC programming and code generation with fully automatic or interactive cutter path generation and automatic sequencing for machine motion optimization.
SigmaNEST AutoNEST works with the following file extensions:
Note: You can click on any file extension link from the list below, to view its detailed information. The list of extensions used or otherwise associated with the application may not be complete, because many common file extensions on our website, such as jpg (pictures) or txt (text files), can be opened by a large number of applications, or are too general file format. However most, if not all directly associated file extensions should be listed with its appropriate program. Although its likely, that some file extensions may be missing from the list of associated file extensions with the application, yet they can be opened, be part of, or otherwise be associated with the program.
SigmaNEST AutoNEST default file extension associations
Common file extensions used by SigmaNEST AutoNEST
Other file extensions associated with SigmaNEST AutoNEST
Comparison table of actions that SigmaNEST AutoNEST can perform with each of its associated file type beta
This table might not contain all possible associated or supported file types or may contain incorrect data.
If you need more information please contact the developers of SigmaNEST AutoNEST (SigmaTEK Systems, LLC), or check out their product website.