Found one file extension association related to SiteScan and 1 file format developed specifically for use with SiteScan.
Platform, operating system: Microsoft Windows
Go to: SiteScan description
Developer / company: ByteShift
SiteScan spiders websites to uncover slow, mistyped or broken links; gather page and file meta-data; find page referrers and server redirects; extract email addresses; measure server response and browser load-time; load, save and export results to Excel or CSV.
- Spider websites for slow or broken links.
- Find mistyped or badly formatted URLs.
- Check any type of web page, file or media.
- Spider all hyper-links or only first occurrence.
- Control scan depth, page & link count limits.
- Server & client-side redirect support.
- Spider intranet file:// linked content.
- Measure response, download and HTML load time.
- Set spider speed, pause and resume.
- Review page titles, description and alt text.
- Set timeouts to highlight slow loading pages.
- Save, load & refresh existing results.
- View in-links or out-links for any page or file.
- Highlight results with conditional formatting.
- Work with results in real-time during scanning.
- Sort, group, search & filter results like Excel.
- One-click filtering for all errors & warnings.
- Highlight URL and image markup in HTML source.
- Export spider results to XLSX, XLS, CSV.
Note: You can click on any file extension link from the list below, to view its detailed information. The list of extensions used or otherwise associated with the application may not be complete, because many common file extensions on our website, such as jpg (pictures) or txt (text files), can be opened by a large number of applications, or are too general file format. However most, if not all directly associated file extensions should be listed with its appropriate program. Although its likely, that some file extensions may be missing from the list of associated file extensions with the application, yet they can be opened, be part of, or otherwise be associated with the program.
SiteScan default file extension associations
Comparison table of actions that SiteScan can perform with its associated file type beta
This table might not contain all possible associated or supported file types or may contain incorrect data.
If you need more information please contact the developers of SiteScan (ByteShift), or check out their product website.
File type \ Action