Developer / company: Information is not available
Sokoban is a puzzle game which is played by one player.
- The 50 original levels
- Infinite "undo" and "redo"
- Very advanced Skin support
- Reading of many types of levelsets (XSB, RDF, G4B, XML, ...)
- Conversion of levelsets to XSB, G4B, SOK and SLC
- Saving and restoring positions
- Saving and playing solutions
- Mouse support (+drag&drop pushing)
- Hierarchical savegame system
- Multi-user support
- Level solving using various computer Sokoban solving programs (plug-ins)
- Editor mode with undo
- Many languages: English, German, Spanish and more (language packs are on download page)
Note: You can click on any file extension link from the list below, to view its detailed information. The list of extensions used or otherwise associated with the application may not be complete, because many common file extensions on our website, such as jpg (pictures) or txt (text files), can be opened by a large number of applications, or are too general file format. However most, if not all directly associated file extensions should be listed with its appropriate program. Although its likely, that some file extensions may be missing from the list of associated file extensions with the application, yet they can be opened, be part of, or otherwise be associated with the program.
Sokoban++ default file extension associations
Comparison table of actions that Sokoban++ can perform with each of its associated file type beta
This table might not contain all possible associated or supported file types or may contain incorrect data.
If you need more information please contact the developers of Sokoban++, or check out their product website.