Found one file extension association related to SyncBackSE and 1 file format developed specifically for use with SyncBackSE.
Platform, operating system: Microsoft Windows
Go to: SyncBackSE description
2BrightSparks software list & details
Developer / company: 2BrightSparks
Easily backup/sync files to another drive, FTP, ZIP, network, or removable media
SyncBackSE - easily backup, synchronize, or restore your files to another drive, FTP server, ZIP file, networked drive, or removable media. Highly configurable, SyncBackSE includes: open/locked file copying; fast backup option; true synchronization; Zip64 support; compression filtering; detailed and easy to read log files; email results; simulated backups and restore; file filters; sub-directory selection; copy verification; background backups; auto-close of programs; easy and expert modes; profile groups; compare files, and an extensive context sensitive help file.
SyncBackSE is a software that helps you backup and synchronize files with another drive.
As well as English, SyncBackSE is also available in French, Spanish, Italian, Dutch, Polish, Brazilian Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, and Traditional Chinese.
SyncBackSE, developed by 2BrightSparks, is a multi-award winning solution with tens of thousands of users. SyncBackSE provides a dependable way of ensuring digital files are safe with a simple interface that enables the first time user to backup and save their valuable data within minutes.
As well as an 'Easy Mode' for essential backup, restore, and synchronization tasks, SyncBackSE has an 'Expert Mode' that delivers advanced functionality.
If you need to backup to an FTP server or network and email the results this is where you'll fine-tune the software. SSL (implicit and explicit), MODE Z compression, and one-time-passwords are supported.
Help is always close to hand if you run into difficulties. A comprehensive context sensitive help file provides easily accessible
instructions and guidance about all aspects of using SyncBackSE.
Simply click a help button at the bottom of the window you happen to have open, and you'll get taken straight to the help page for that task.
In addition an extensive Frequently Asked Questions section provides all the answers you're likely to ask when carrying out a backup, restore, or synchronization task.
A lively public forum is also available at the 2BrightSparks website that provides additional help and information.
Here are some key features of "SyncBackSE":
- Protect your data
- Backup all your important files anytime with a single click, & use the scheduler to automate your backups
- Recover your lost files easily
- When disaster strikes, click a single button to restore. Save stress and time with a simple recovery process.
- Backup 'live' documents
- Now there's no need to close your programs to backup files. Keep Outlook, Word, Excel etc. running as your files are backed up.
- Keep previous versions
- Create "backup snapshots" of your files so that you can recover your data by "rolling back" to a specific time. You define how many versions suit your needs.
- Does what is required
- Only new and changed files are copied. Incremental backups are supported, and variables can be used, e.g. backup to a folder based on the current date.
- Online access
- Backup or sync files with an FTP server. Encryption, compression, and Unicode is supported. Auto email the results of your backup.
- As fast as can be
- Everything is done as fast as it possibly can be. If you need to slow it down, e.g. limit bandwidth usage, then you can.
- Industry leading online support
- Complete and exhaustive help file. Free technical support, online forums, knowledge base, and frequently asked questions.
- Work with 2 or more computers
- Ensure your workstation, laptop, and networked computers have the same files. Let 'Smart Sync' do the work.
- Keep confidential data private
- Keep your backups completely secure with 256-bit AES encryption. Military level security ensures your peace of mind.
- Keep your files small
- Compress your backups using the latest compression technology. You can compress an unlimited size, and an unlimited number of files.
- Set it and forget it
- Once you've created your backup/sync profile you can have it scheduled to run without any user interaction. You don't need to remember to backup your files.
- Consistently rated number 1
- Winner of a World Class Award from PC World Magazine, the The Editor's Choice Award from TuCows, and over thirty other top web and magazine plaudits.
- Outstanding value
- A single user license for SyncBackSE covers its use on up to 5 computers for personal use. Volume licensing for businesses
- Advanced Customization
- A superb array of options
- SyncBackSE has a dazzling array of options for advanced users. Check out the Comprehensive List of Features
Note: You can click on any file extension link from the list below, to view its detailed information. The list of extensions used or otherwise associated with the application may not be complete, because many common file extensions on our website, such as jpg (pictures) or txt (text files), can be opened by a large number of applications, or are too general file format. However most, if not all directly associated file extensions should be listed with its appropriate program. Although its likely, that some file extensions may be missing from the list of associated file extensions with the application, yet they can be opened, be part of, or otherwise be associated with the program.
SyncBackSE default file extension associations
Comparison table of actions that SyncBackSE can perform with its associated file type beta
This table might not contain all possible associated or supported file types or may contain incorrect data.
If you need more information please contact the developers of SyncBackSE (2BrightSparks), or check out their product website.
File type \ Action