Found 2 file extension associations related to Teach2000 and 2 file formats developed specifically for use with Teach2000.
Platform, operating system: Microsoft Windows
Go to: Teach2000 description
Developer / company: basement.nl
Teach2000 is a private teacher to help you memorize a foreign language, topography or even the history of Italy by date. Improve your school results with this free trainer.
- Included examples guarantee a quick start.
- Easy handling of foreign symbols.
- Test system based on spaced repetition.
- A question can have multiple answers, and vice versa.
- Multi-line questions and answers.
- Rich formatting of the questions.
- Phonetic symbols.
- Twelve dictionaries included for translations and synonyms.
- Add multimedia to the questions.
- A large number of test styles.
- Examination of vocabulary, but also sentences, dates, capital cities etcetera.
- Multiple choice questions, grammar, map quiz and yes/no questions.
- Greek font included.
- Unicode enabled.
- Easy import/export of lists.
Note: You can click on any file extension link from the list below, to view its detailed information. The list of extensions used or otherwise associated with the application may not be complete, because many common file extensions on our website, such as jpg (pictures) or txt (text files), can be opened by a large number of applications, or are too general file format. However most, if not all directly associated file extensions should be listed with its appropriate program. Although its likely, that some file extensions may be missing from the list of associated file extensions with the application, yet they can be opened, be part of, or otherwise be associated with the program.
Teach2000 default file extension associations
Comparison table of actions that Teach2000 can perform with each of its associated file type beta
This table might not contain all possible associated or supported file types or may contain incorrect data.
If you need more information please contact the developers of Teach2000 (basement.nl), or check out their product website.