The Core Media Player
Found 6 file extension associations related to The Core Media Player and 3 file formats developed specifically for use with The Core Media Player.
Platform, operating system: Microsoft Windows
Developer: CoreCodec, Inc.
The Core Media Player
Developer / company: CoreCodec
The Core Media Player is multimedia player that is able to playback various audio and video file formats, such as AAC, MP3, AC3, OGG, WMA, Real Audio, MPC, WAV, MOD, CDA, FLAC, MKA, APE, Matroska, Real Video, OGM, DivX 3.xx, 4.xx, 5.xx, MPEG-4. XviD, DVD, AVI, MPEG-1, H.264, SVCD, VCD, OGM, DAT, IFO, VOB, WMV etc.
The Core Media Player - powerfull media player with a lot of features. The Core Media Player (TCMP) is the successor to the popular PowerDivX NextGen multimedia player. TCMP is a complete multimedia player that is capable of playing virtually every multi-media audio and video format under the sun.
- Advanced DirectShow based Core.
- All A/V types are easily extendable by installing new DirectShow filters
- Skin support with real time Hue variation and Alpha blending
- Playlist support based on a XML/DTD architecture code-name Nefertiti. This allows you to set properties for each Playlist file entry (ie: equalizer settings, subtitles, title, Aspect Ratio, etc)
- Playlist file types supported M3U, PLS, NPL, XML
- Support for Winamp(tm) Digital Signal Processing (DSP) plug-ins for audio and video files
- Support for Winamp(tm) Visualization (VIS) plug-ins for audio and video files
- Advanced Core Dynamic Libraries (CDL) architectures providing a good way for third-party developers to enhance and add possibilities to be the player. (ie: Remote support, lyrics, subtitle format support, etc)
- DirectShow summoner: an easy way to force a DirectShow filter to join a filtergraph
- Dual-View monitor support
- Adjustable Media playback speed (Half rate -50%, Normal rate 100%, Double rate 200%)
- Graphedit Server for manipulating audio and video streams
- Multithreaded capable for optimized speed.
- Console mode with Full Command Line Interface (CLI) Features
- Bookmarks & chapters support
- Easily customizable hotkey support
- Player database statistics.
- Full tray icon controls
- WinXP autoplay shell integration
Note: You can click on any file extension link from the list below, to view its detailed information. The list of extensions used or otherwise associated with the application may not be complete, because many common file extensions on our website, such as jpg (pictures) or txt (text files), can be opened by a large number of applications, or are too general file format. However most, if not all directly associated file extensions should be listed with its appropriate program. Although its likely, that some file extensions may be missing from the list of associated file extensions with the application, yet they can be opened, be part of, or otherwise be associated with the program.
The Core Media Player default file extension associations
Common file extensions used by The Core Media Player
Other file extensions associated with The Core Media Player
Comparison table of actions that The Core Media Player can perform with each of its associated file type beta
This table might not contain all possible associated or supported file types or may contain incorrect data.
If you need more information please contact the developers of The Core Media Player (CoreCodec, Inc.), or check out their product website.