Developer / company: Information is not available
Thumbs.db Viewer is a dedicated viewer and recovery tool for various thumbnail .db files used in Microsoft Windows operating system. The program allows following:
- displaying Thumbs.db, thumbcache_*.db, iconcache_*.db database records as well as the miniature graphics generated in each (with the original file name and timestamp);
- displaying technical information (headers of files, entries and thumbnails, image details, etc.);
- collects all the Thumbs.db, thumbcache_*.db, iconcache_*.db files in and below the specified folder;
- searches the Recycle Bin (INFO2 files) for deleted Thumbs.db, thumbcache_*.db, iconcache_*.db files;
- extracts and views all or selected pictures as an HTML representation;
- views with an external image viewer any of the original files corresponding to those stored in the Thumbs.db (thumbcache_*.db, iconcache_*.db) thumbnail metadata (if it exists);
- views the image in full size or as the best fit for the program`s window;
- rotates images right or left by 90 degrees;
- using a heuristic algorithm, the program can search swap and hibernation files for JPG graphic files.
Note: You can click on any file extension link from the list below, to view its detailed information. The list of extensions used or otherwise associated with the application may not be complete, because many common file extensions on our website, such as jpg (pictures) or txt (text files), can be opened by a large number of applications, or are too general file format. However most, if not all directly associated file extensions should be listed with its appropriate program. Although its likely, that some file extensions may be missing from the list of associated file extensions with the application, yet they can be opened, be part of, or otherwise be associated with the program.
Comparison table of actions that Thumbs.db Viewer can perform with its associated file type beta
This table might not contain all possible associated or supported file types or may contain incorrect data.
If you need more information please contact the developers of Thumbs.db Viewer, or check out their product website.
File type \ Action