Found one file extension association related to TinkerPlots and 1 file format developed specifically for use with TinkerPlots.
Platform, operating system: Multiplatform
Go to: TinkerPlots description
Developer: Key Curriculum Press
Key Curriculum Press software list & details
Developer / company: Key Curriculum Press
TinkerPlots software is specifically designed to get students in grades 4–8 excited about what they can learn from data. You and your students will analyze data by creating colorful visual representations that will help your students make sense out of real data and recognize patterns as they unfold.
- TinkerPlots makes it easy to integrate data analysis into your current curriculum and meet both your state's standards for effective technology use and the National Council of Teachers of Mathematics' recommendations for data analysis.
- With TinkerPlots, you can help your students build a strong foundation for high school mathematics. This dynamic software provides an easy way to make data analysis exciting and meaningful for your students. You can be sure that your students will develop a strong understanding of how data works, what numbers mean, and how graphs can represent data.
- With a friendly user interface, TinkerPlots is easy to learn and use, so you can spend your time teaching mathematics, not software.
- The ready-made data sets included with TinkerPlots provide powerful starting points for bringing data analysis into your classroom. You can easily adjust the sample graphs to facilitate understanding and generate new ideas for original research.
- With TinkerPlots, you can take advantage of children’s natural curiosity. You'll find that students enjoy creating graphs and exploring data in such a dynamic learning environment. A simple question is all it takes to get students started, and follow-up questions easily prompt deeper analysis.
- TinkerPlots helps you create inquiry-based mathematics and science classrooms that empower your students to collect and analyze data.
TinkerPlots works with the following file extensions:
Note: You can click on any file extension link from the list below, to view its detailed information. The list of extensions used or otherwise associated with the application may not be complete, because many common file extensions on our website, such as jpg (pictures) or txt (text files), can be opened by a large number of applications, or are too general file format. However most, if not all directly associated file extensions should be listed with its appropriate program. Although its likely, that some file extensions may be missing from the list of associated file extensions with the application, yet they can be opened, be part of, or otherwise be associated with the program.
TinkerPlots default file extension associations
Comparison table of actions that TinkerPlots can perform with its associated file type beta
This table might not contain all possible associated or supported file types or may contain incorrect data.
If you need more information please contact the developers of TinkerPlots (Key Curriculum Press), or check out their product website.
File type \ Action