Train Model Simulator
Found one file extension association related to Train Model Simulator and 1 file format developed specifically for use with Train Model Simulator.
Platform, operating system: Microsoft Windows
Developer: Trend Redaktions- und Verlagsgesselschaft mbH
Train Model Simulator
Developer / company: Trend Redaktions- und Verlagsgesselschaft mbH
Train Model Simulator allows you to create and animate the layout of your dreams and to perform locomotives and carriages movements, but also busses, trucks and cars, light rail and underground carriages, boats, aircrafts, agricultural machines and even people.
- "Easy start" thanks to the delivered fully-functional layouts and the Tutorials
- 2D positionning of objects, immediartely visible in 3D. Dual monitor support..
- Camera system controlled by Contacts and animation video-capture (AVI format).
- Environmental conditions with night-day conditions, clouds and stars, rain, snow and customizable wind speed
- New sound engine with numerous realistic sounds (requires 3D-Sound 5.1 oo 7.1)
- Network editors with predefine and customizable tracksets (Junctions, Crossovers, Yard tracks, "S"-shaped tracks, aso...)
- Real-time traffic control or based on Timetables. Rolling stock control and Cruise speed assignment, automatic control of vehicle "axes" (i.e. pantographs, cranes arms, doors opening,...)
- Todays rolling stock (up to 420 km/h), numerous Locomotives, Carriages and Wagons. Ready-to-use layouts and Tutorials, Signals, "e;Network objects"e;, Constructions and Landscape elements
- Trains and Tracksets recordable in libraries
Note: You can click on any file extension link from the list below, to view its detailed information. The list of extensions used or otherwise associated with the application may not be complete, because many common file extensions on our website, such as jpg (pictures) or txt (text files), can be opened by a large number of applications, or are too general file format. However most, if not all directly associated file extensions should be listed with its appropriate program. Although its likely, that some file extensions may be missing from the list of associated file extensions with the application, yet they can be opened, be part of, or otherwise be associated with the program.
Train Model Simulator default file extension associations
Comparison table of actions that Train Model Simulator can perform with its associated file type beta
This table might not contain all possible associated or supported file types or may contain incorrect data.
If you need more information please contact the developers of Train Model Simulator (Trend Redaktions- und Verlagsgesselschaft mbH), or check out their product website.
File type \ Action