Found 10 file extension associations related to uTorrent and 10 file formats developed specifically for use with uTorrent.
Platform, operating system: Microsoft Windows
Go to: uTorrent description
Developer: BitTorrent, Inc.
BitTorrent software list & details
Developer / company: BitTorrent
µTorrent is the world's most popular BitTorrent client. Most of the features present in other BitTorrent clients are present in µTorrent, including bandwidth prioritization, scheduling, RSS auto-downloading and Mainline DHT (compatible with BitComet). Additionally, µTorrent supports the Protocol Encryption joint specification (compatible with Azureus 184.108.40.206 and above, BitComet 0.63 and above) and peer exchange.
µTorrent, the BitTorrent client that is..
- Micro-Sized Yet Feature Filled
- Most of the features present in other BitTorrent clients are present in µTorrent, including bandwidth prioritization, scheduling, RSS auto-downloading and Mainline DHT (compatible with BitComet). Additionally, µTorrent supports the Protocol Encryption joint specification (compatible with Azureus 220.127.116.11 and above, BitComet 0.63 and above) and peer exchange.
- µTorrent was written with efficiency in mind. Unlike many torrent clients, it does not hog valuable system resources - typically using less than 6MB of memory, allowing you to use the computer as if it weren't there at all. Additionally, the program itself is contained within a single executable less than 170 KB in size.
- Skinnable and Localized Various icon, toolbar graphic and status icon replacements are available, and creating your own is very simple.
- µTorrent also has support for localization, and with a language file present, will automatically switch to your system language. If your language isn't available, you can easily add your own, or edit other existing translations to improve them!
- Actively Developed and Improved The developer puts in a lot of time working on features and making things more user-friendly.
- Releases only come out when they're ready, with no schedule pressures, so the few bugs that appear are quickly addressed and fixed.
size: 128px x 128px (.png with transparency)
Sample related conversions
Note: You can click on any file extension link from the list below, to view its detailed information. The list of extensions used or otherwise associated with the application may not be complete, because many common file extensions on our website, such as jpg (pictures) or txt (text files), can be opened by a large number of applications, or are too general file format. However most, if not all directly associated file extensions should be listed with its appropriate program. Although its likely, that some file extensions may be missing from the list of associated file extensions with the application, yet they can be opened, be part of, or otherwise be associated with the program.
uTorrent default file extension associations
The most common file formats used with the specific file extensions
.!ut file extension is used for uTorrent incomplete download
.torrent file extension is used for BitTorrent information file
Other file extensions or file formats developed for use with uTorrent
Common file extensions used by uTorrent
Comparison table of actions that uTorrent can perform with each of its associated file type beta
This table might not contain all possible associated or supported file types or may contain incorrect data.
If you need more information please contact the developers of uTorrent (BitTorrent, Inc.), or check out their product website.
File type \ Action