Found 4 file extension associations related to Visual Pinball and 4 file formats developed specifically for use with Visual Pinball.
Platform, operating system: Microsoft Windows
Go to: Visual Pinball description
Developer: Randy Davis
Developer / company: Randy Davis
Visual Pinball is older pinball computer game. These were very popular in the past.
- Complete freedom over table layout. If you like, you can start with nothing but a blank table and build up your creation. Or, start with a preset table or edit an existing table.
- Curved surfaces. Walls and ramps can have both straight sections and smooth flowing arcs, as simpy as dragging a few points around.
- True 3D rendering. Tables come alive with realistic shading and shadows. Choose to view the table at any angle, at any resolution - a small window to play while multi-tasking or full-screen max-resolution for the complete pinball effect.
- Shaped Lights. Flashing arrows, arcs, semi-circles; lights can be made into any shape you deisre, or choose a simple circle to quickly whip a concept up.
- Complete freedom over rules. The amazing VBScript based engine allows you to have any event create any effect! Combine events to create complex tasks, and give your game a real plot.
- All the pinball parts are here. Plungers, flippers, kickers, bumpers, ramps, lights, text displays, gates, spinners, timers, triggers, decals, and drop targets are all at your disposal. And any wall section can become a slingshot with the click of a checkbox!
- Shape your objects any way you want. A tall, thin bumper with a wide overhang? A short, stubby flipper that spins all the way around? Not a problem, just do it.
- Add images to your board. Add your own pictures to walls, floors, spinners, bumpers, and targets to give your game a distinctive personality. Choose any color you want for other parts like flippers, lights and text displays.
The Visual Pinball software seems to be old or discontinued.
Such programs may not work on modern operating systems properly, are no longer available and supported by their original developers, or are simply obsolete for their purpose. Sometimes companies offer limited support through their website.
Note: You can click on any file extension link from the list below, to view its detailed information. The list of extensions used or otherwise associated with the application may not be complete, because many common file extensions on our website, such as jpg (pictures) or txt (text files), can be opened by a large number of applications, or are too general file format. However most, if not all directly associated file extensions should be listed with its appropriate program. Although its likely, that some file extensions may be missing from the list of associated file extensions with the application, yet they can be opened, be part of, or otherwise be associated with the program.
Visual Pinball default file extension associations
Comparison table of actions that Visual Pinball can perform with each of its associated file type beta
This table might not contain all possible associated or supported file types or may contain incorrect data.
If you need more information please contact the developers of Visual Pinball (Randy Davis), or check out their product website.