Found one file extension association related to Visual3D.NET and 1 file format developed specifically for use with Visual3D.NET.
Platform, operating system: Microsoft Windows
Go to: Visual3D.NET description
Developer: Realmware Corporation
Developer / company: Realmware Corporation
Visual3D.NET is a complete simulation and game development platform that integrates all of the necessary tools and technologies needed to build 3D applications into a single software product.
Some of Visual3D.NET's Integrated Simulation Features
- All-in-one simulation design tool that integrates all tools and features into a single software product
- Drag and Drop scenario building toolset
- Support for collaborative scenario building in realtime over WAN, LAN, and NIPRNet
- Support for multi-user simulations that support 1000's of users
- Support for HLA, CIGI, and DIS
- Support for Collada and Openflight
- Animation support for 3D vehicles and units
- Build custom terrain environments anywhere on the globe with a google-map style interface
- Zoom from outerspace from ground level seamlessly
- Load GIS Data and overlay on your world
- Upcoming support for deformable terrain
- Easily add land features such as rivers, roads, forest, water, and more
- High quality real world physics
Note: You can click on any file extension link from the list below, to view its detailed information. The list of extensions used or otherwise associated with the application may not be complete, because many common file extensions on our website, such as jpg (pictures) or txt (text files), can be opened by a large number of applications, or are too general file format. However most, if not all directly associated file extensions should be listed with its appropriate program. Although its likely, that some file extensions may be missing from the list of associated file extensions with the application, yet they can be opened, be part of, or otherwise be associated with the program.
Visual3D.NET default file extension associations
Comparison table of actions that Visual3D.NET can perform with its associated file type beta
This table might not contain all possible associated or supported file types or may contain incorrect data.
If you need more information please contact the developers of Visual3D.NET (Realmware Corporation), or check out their product website.
File type \ Action