Found 5 file extension associations related to Workshare Professional and 5 file formats developed specifically for use with Workshare Professional.
Platform, operating system: Microsoft Windows
Developer: Workshare, Inc.
Workshare software list & details
Developer / company: Workshare
Workshare Professional empowers Microsoft® Office users with seamless document comparison, complete document control and security.
- Create comparisons (DeltaView’s) 10x faster
- Compare Word-Word, PDF-PDF, Word-PDF & PDF-Word
- Compare one document to multiple versions
- Get fast and accurate multi-person document review
- Eliminate multiple versions with complete document lifecycle management
- Convert PDF documents into Microsoft Word for editing
- Stop information leaks of visible and hidden data
- Create & combine the most secure PDFs available from any application
- Provides information compliance for organizations
Note: You can click on any file extension link from the list below, to view its detailed information. The list of extensions used or otherwise associated with the application may not be complete, because many common file extensions on our website, such as jpg (pictures) or txt (text files), can be opened by a large number of applications, or are too general file format. However most, if not all directly associated file extensions should be listed with its appropriate program. Although its likely, that some file extensions may be missing from the list of associated file extensions with the application, yet they can be opened, be part of, or otherwise be associated with the program.
Workshare Professional default file extension associations
Comparison table of actions that Workshare Professional can perform with each of its associated file type beta
This table might not contain all possible associated or supported file types or may contain incorrect data.
If you need more information please contact the developers of Workshare Professional (Workshare, Inc.), or check out their product website.