Developer / company: Bryce Yancey
YanCEyWare Reader is a Pocket PC based e-book Reader developed with an emphasis on fast and easy navigation of large hyper-linked resources. In other words, it's a very effective tool for use as a Scripture Reader.
Key features of YanCEyWare Reader include the following:
- Navigation is extremely fast and intuitive using the built-in NavBar.
- Highlight or add text notes to entire verses or paragraphs.
- Create on-screen book marks and load or save entire book mark sets.
- Link across e-books. Lesson manuals and other materials can be linked directly back to the scriptures.
- History list gives fast access to the last 15 visited sections.
- Large image support. Images can be zoomed or sized to fit the screen.
- Full Screen display support.
- Quickly access footnotes and other links via pop-up windows.
The YanCEyWare Reader software seems to be old or discontinued.
Such programs may not work on modern operating systems properly, are no longer available and supported by their original developers, or are simply obsolete for their purpose. Sometimes companies offer limited support through their website.
Note: You can click on any file extension link from the list below, to view its detailed information. The list of extensions used or otherwise associated with the application may not be complete, because many common file extensions on our website, such as jpg (pictures) or txt (text files), can be opened by a large number of applications, or are too general file format. However most, if not all directly associated file extensions should be listed with its appropriate program. Although its likely, that some file extensions may be missing from the list of associated file extensions with the application, yet they can be opened, be part of, or otherwise be associated with the program.
Comparison table of actions that YanCEyWare Reader can perform with its associated file type beta
This table might not contain all possible associated or supported file types or may contain incorrect data.
If you need more information please contact the developers of YanCEyWare Reader (Bryce Yancey), or check out their product website.
File type \ Action