Found 5 file extension associations related to 3D Builder and 1 file format developed specifically for use with 3D Builder.
Platform, operating system: Microsoft Windows
Go to: 3D Builder description
Developer: Microsoft Corporation
Microsoft software list & details
Developer / company: Microsoft
Create models and print in 3D using 3D Builder.
- 3D Builder provides everything you need to make any 3D content printable.
- Open 3MF, STL, OBJ, PLY, and VRML and save as 3MF, PLY, or STL.
- Clean up models by smoothing and simplifying.
- Automatically repair models so you can print them.
- Print directly to supported 3D printers using multiple materials or order your model through the 3D Systems Cubify service.
- Emboss any model with text or images.
- Merge, intersect, or subtract objects from each other, or slice them into pieces.
Sample related conversions
Note: You can click on any file extension link from the list below, to view its detailed information. The list of extensions used or otherwise associated with the application may not be complete, because many common file extensions on our website, such as jpg (pictures) or txt (text files), can be opened by a large number of applications, or are too general file format. However most, if not all directly associated file extensions should be listed with its appropriate program. Although its likely, that some file extensions may be missing from the list of associated file extensions with the application, yet they can be opened, be part of, or otherwise be associated with the program.
3D Builder default file extension associations
Common file extensions used by 3D Builder
Other file extensions associated with 3D Builder
Comparison table of actions that 3D Builder can perform with each of its associated file type beta
This table might not contain all possible associated or supported file types or may contain incorrect data.
If you need more information please contact the developers of 3D Builder (Microsoft Corporation), or check out their product website.