Developer / company: BBKeeper
BePub lets you read documents and books in .ePub format. It's working pretty nice on OS 6 and also supports:
- Slide/Fade effects
- Providing all available System Fonts
- Full Screen reading (Toggle ON/OFF using F key)
- Navigate to Next/Previous Chapters using N/P keys while reading a Chapter.
- Page Up/Down/Top/Bottom scrolling while reading chapter content(Using T/B/SPACE/SHIFT+SPACE keys)
- Page Up/Down scrolling at table of contents screen.(Using SPACE/SHIFT+SPACE)
- Automatically navigate to the last read chapter.
- Automatically navigate to the last read position of the last read chapter or you can press letter L.
Note: You can click on any file extension link from the list below, to view its detailed information. The list of extensions used or otherwise associated with the application may not be complete, because many common file extensions on our website, such as jpg (pictures) or txt (text files), can be opened by a large number of applications, or are too general file format. However most, if not all directly associated file extensions should be listed with its appropriate program. Although its likely, that some file extensions may be missing from the list of associated file extensions with the application, yet they can be opened, be part of, or otherwise be associated with the program.
Common file extensions used by BePub
Comparison table of actions that BePub can perform with its associated file type beta
This table might not contain all possible associated or supported file types or may contain incorrect data.
If you need more information please contact the developers of BePub (BBKeeper), or check out their product website.
File type \ Action