Found one file extension association related to BrioQuery and 1 file format developed specifically for use with BrioQuery.
Platform, operating system: Microsoft Windows
Go to: BrioQuery description
Developer: Oracle Corporation
Oracle software list & details
Developer / company: Oracle
BrioQuery is a sophisticated ad hoc query and reporting application for client/server database environments. BrioQuery provides non-technical users with easy access to the valuable data available in the university's Sybase data extracts.
With BrioQuery, you don’t have to be an SQL programmer to tap the university's data warehouse of information—you build queries and reports quickly and intuitively—by clicking icons and manipulating objects. BrioQuery automatically builds an SQL query to your specifications, sends it to the database, and then displays the retrieved data in a tabular format.
- point-and-click interface for intuitive building of custom queries and reports
- the Outliner, a drag-and-drop tool for laying out data reports
- interactive Pivot reporting that lets you perform drill-down analysis of different data relationships
- extensive formatting tools for creating compelling data presentations
- an easy-to-use charting utility for graphically displaying data, including drill-down analysis
- the BrioQuery Repository, a library of Data Models, queries, report templates, and style sheets that can be shared–and intelligently deployed–enterprise-wide
- support for Microsoft Windows, the MacOS, and Motif (UNIX), with full file compatibility between the platforms
- easy, non-procedural navigation between query and reporting sections through tabs
- extensive online help
The BrioQuery software seems to be old or discontinued.
Such programs may not work on modern operating systems properly, are no longer available and supported by their original developers, or are simply obsolete for their purpose. Sometimes companies offer limited support through their website.
Note: You can click on any file extension link from the list below, to view its detailed information. The list of extensions used or otherwise associated with the application may not be complete, because many common file extensions on our website, such as jpg (pictures) or txt (text files), can be opened by a large number of applications, or are too general file format. However most, if not all directly associated file extensions should be listed with its appropriate program. Although its likely, that some file extensions may be missing from the list of associated file extensions with the application, yet they can be opened, be part of, or otherwise be associated with the program.
BrioQuery default file extension associations
Comparison table of actions that BrioQuery can perform with its associated file type beta
This table might not contain all possible associated or supported file types or may contain incorrect data.
If you need more information please contact the developers of BrioQuery (Oracle Corporation), or check out their product website.
File type \ Action