Found 12 file extension associations related to Cyberlink PowerProducer and 5 file formats developed specifically for use with Cyberlink PowerProducer.
Platform, operating system: Microsoft Windows
Developer: CyberLink Corp.
CyberLink software list & details
Developer / company: CyberLink
Cyberlink PowerProducer is a video editing and authoring software with burning capabilities, which is often bundled together with camcorders, USB TV tuners and other devices.
Capture and Enhance Your Videos
PowerProducer connects your HDV camcorder to your creative side, with a complete range of Blu-ray Disc and DVD authoring features for producing discs of your videos.
- Capture video from your HDV camcorder or digital/analog TV tuner card, or import high-definition files
- Enhance your videos and slideshows with Magic Tools
- Work with Dolby Digital 5.1
- Burn as you capture in real time using Right-to-Disc™ technology
Produce Your Video Projects Faster Than Ever
PowerProducer's optimization for hardware acceleration technologies from Intel, NVIDIA and AMD ensures faster production of your video projects.
- Reduce the time it takes to convert videos when capturing from TV, or DV and HDV camcorders
- Render HD videos up to 5X faster by leveraging the full performance power of your CPU and GPU hardware
- Enjoy support for Intel Core i7, NVIDIA CUDA and ATI Stream technologies
Create Discs with Stylish Menus
Blu-ray Disc and DVD software PowerProducer lets your create discs with a variety of template menus and handy authoring tools.
- Create stylish disc menus that match your inspiration
- Show your personality with movable buttons, titles, effects, and more
- Make quick edits with trim and cut tools
- Add themes and create complete videos automatically with Magic Movie Wizard
- Merge clips - for a flawless TV recording
Burn and Output to Blu-ray Discs, AVCHD Discs and DVDs
DVD authoring and Blu-ray software PowerProducer gives you a choice of output method:
- Output to any disc you like: Blu-ray Disc, AVCHD disc, DVD, or VCD
- Your video was perfect from the start: burn directly to disc using Right-to-Disc™
- Play discs on home disc players
- Watch disc content on widescreen TVs and PC displays
- Upload your videos directly to YouTube
Cyberlink PowerProducer icon
Cyberlink PowerProducer icon
size: 128px x 128px (.png with transparency)
Note: You can click on any file extension link from the list below, to view its detailed information. The list of extensions used or otherwise associated with the application may not be complete, because many common file extensions on our website, such as jpg (pictures) or txt (text files), can be opened by a large number of applications, or are too general file format. However most, if not all directly associated file extensions should be listed with its appropriate program. Although its likely, that some file extensions may be missing from the list of associated file extensions with the application, yet they can be opened, be part of, or otherwise be associated with the program.
Cyberlink PowerProducer default file extension associations
The most common file format used with the specific file extension
.tod file extension is used for Hard disk camera movie MPEG-2 transport stream
Other file extensions or file formats developed for use with Cyberlink PowerProducer
Common file extensions used by Cyberlink PowerProducer
Other file extensions associated with Cyberlink PowerProducer
Comparison table of actions that Cyberlink PowerProducer can perform with each of its associated file type beta
This table might not contain all possible associated or supported file types or may contain incorrect data.
If you need more information please contact the developers of Cyberlink PowerProducer (CyberLink Corp.), or check out their product website.
File type \ Action