Developer / company: Information is not available
OziMapConverter is a simple converter for OziExplorer calibration files, tracks and points.
- Convert NMEA tracks (*.nmea) to GoogleEarth tracks (*.kml) and OziExplorer tracks(*.plt)
- Convert MapSource tracks (*.mps) to GoogleEarth tracks (*.kml) and OziExplorer tracks (*.plt)
- Convert OziExplorer tracks (*.plt) to OziExplorer route (*.rte)
- Convert OziExplorer tracks to .gpx и .kml (GoogleEarth) and vise versa
- Converts OziExplorer points to .kml (GoogleEarth) and vise versa
- Generate calibration files (*.cal) for Touratech-QV3 (Windows)
- Generate calibration files (*.jpr) for Fugawi (Windows)
- Generate calibration files (*.geo) for GPS Tracker (Atlas) (PalmOS)
- Generate map (*.prc) for PathAway (PalmOS). If map is *.ozf, convert it with OziExplorer before.
- Generate calibration files (*.rsf) for Geographic Transformer (Windows)
- Generate calibration files (*.gcp и *.gmw) для программы Global Mapper (Windows)
- Resample maps OziExplorer with calibration points recalculating
Sample related conversions
Note: You can click on any file extension link from the list below, to view its detailed information. The list of extensions used or otherwise associated with the application may not be complete, because many common file extensions on our website, such as jpg (pictures) or txt (text files), can be opened by a large number of applications, or are too general file format. However most, if not all directly associated file extensions should be listed with its appropriate program. Although its likely, that some file extensions may be missing from the list of associated file extensions with the application, yet they can be opened, be part of, or otherwise be associated with the program.
Common file extensions used by OziMapConverter
Other file extensions associated with OziMapConverter
Comparison table of actions that OziMapConverter can perform with each of its associated file type beta
This table might not contain all possible associated or supported file types or may contain incorrect data.
If you need more information please contact the developers of OziMapConverter, or check out their product website.