Found 177 file extension associations related to ZipZag and 4 file formats developed specifically for use with ZipZag.
Platform, operating system: Microsoft Windows
Go to: ZipZag description
Developer: Gabriel Valentin Cristescu
Developer / company: Gabriel Valentin Cristescu
ZipZag is an advanced archiver that handle over 250 extensions:
- Windows/DOS archives (Zip, Rar, 7-Zip, Aar, Ace, Alz, Arc, Arg, Arj, Asd, Bel, Blz, Bza, Cab, Czip, Dz, Ear, Gca, Gza, Imp, Iso, Jak, Jam, Jar, Lha, Lzh, Lzs, Piz, Rez, Spl, Sqx, War, Yz1, Zac, Zoo), Mac archives (Bin, Pit)
- Linux/Unix archives (Bz2 (Bzip2), C, Cpio, Deb, Devpak, F, Gz (Gzip), Rpm, Shar, Slp, Tar, Tbz, Tbz2, Txf, Tgz, Tpz, Tz, Taz, Tzb, Tardist, Z, Zba)
- Encoded files (B64, Bhx, Bnh, Boo, Btoa, Enc, Hqx, Ish, Mim, Ntx, Tzb, Uue, Xxe, Ync, Zba)
- Application archives (3dr, Dwz, Zds, Dxstudio, Eba, Xpt, Fwp, Gbm, Bol, Boe, Gg, Kmz, Xsn, Hdr, Lxf, Mbf, Pcv, Xpi, Mcp, Mar, Fxpack, Zuml, Ppz, Ecs, Pgz, Tsce, Wsw, Emz, Wmd, Stp, Widget, Zsg, Zma, Zm9)
- Game levels (Bos, Bfl, Hog, X2e, Pak, Wad, Pk3, Gro, Crf, Vl2, Ztd)
- TotalCommander's plugins (Adf, Adz, Atr, Bin, D64, Chm, Grp, Img, Ha, Lzo, Lzx, Mbx, Msi, Mpq, Nrg, Dbx, Pp, Ppm, Sis, Sff, Scl, Trd)
- Skins, Themes and Collections (Cbr, Cbz, Curxptheme, Dxpack, Dxtheme, Ice, Iptheme, Logonxp, Mp3skin, Obpack, Psz, Sdtheme, Skn, Smzip Wal, Wb1, Wba, Wbc, Wbz, Wmz, Wsz, Xptheme, Yfs, and many more)
ZipZag is also able to handle several self extracting archives: Zip sfx, 7-zip sfx, Ace sfx, Arj sfx, Rar sfx, Lha/Lzh sfx and Sqx sfx.
Features include extract, add, delete, sfx, unsfx, convert, batch add, batch extract, merge, run, install, checkout, view, test, virus scan, repair, remove known password, truncate, span, unspan, mail, print file list, file list export to txt, csv and htm files.
size: 128px x 128px (.png with transparency)
Note: You can click on any file extension link from the list below, to view its detailed information. The list of extensions used or otherwise associated with the application may not be complete, because many common file extensions on our website, such as jpg (pictures) or txt (text files), can be opened by a large number of applications, or are too general file format. However most, if not all directly associated file extensions should be listed with its appropriate program. Although its likely, that some file extensions may be missing from the list of associated file extensions with the application, yet they can be opened, be part of, or otherwise be associated with the program.
ZipZag default file extension associations
Common file extensions used by ZipZag
Other file extensions associated with ZipZag