Developer / company: Quickoffice, Inc.
eOffice is a set of productivity apps for BlackBerry devices. eOffice Solution was selected as a Regional Selection in the 2010 BlackBerry Partners Fund Super Apps Developer Challenge!
Experience the easiest and most intuitive way to View, Edit, Create & Share Microsoft Office 2007 files including Word Documents, Excel Spreadsheets, PowerPoint Presentations.
The eOffice productivity suite is everything the mobile professional needs in a modern wireless document management solution. Get access to your Word, Excel, and PowerPoint® files and manage them wherever you are with eOffice. Native editing ensures that your important document features are not lost when you make changes to your file. Be Mobile with eOffice!
Enjoy the Benefits of eOffice:
- Edit - Create and Edit your Microsoft Office Documents on your BlackBerry®, Be productive while on the go
- View - Supports Microsoft Office file formats: DOC, XLS, Excel (.xlsx), PowerPoint® (.ppt), plus PDF, faxes and images
- Access - Documents are always available, always secure with Virtual Network Drive
- Share - Send a fax, Print files, and Email attachments using your phone
Top Reasons to Get eOffice:
- Work with your native attachments: Receive Microsoft® Office documents, and save them in their native format on the device or SD card. Documents can be copied to the laptop over USB or the SD card, or stored on the device for future use via email.
- Print & fax your documents via any compatible printer or to any fax machine with no limits and no quota.
- You have unlimited online storage to access, store and retrieve your documents.
- Supported devices: Tour, Tour 2, Bold™ (9000), Pearl, Pearl 3G (9100 series), Curve (8300 series), 8800 …
The eOffice software seems to be old or discontinued.
Such programs may not work on modern operating systems properly, are no longer available and supported by their original developers, or are simply obsolete for their purpose. Sometimes companies offer limited support through their website.
Note: You can click on any file extension link from the list below, to view its detailed information. The list of extensions used or otherwise associated with the application may not be complete, because many common file extensions on our website, such as jpg (pictures) or txt (text files), can be opened by a large number of applications, or are too general file format. However most, if not all directly associated file extensions should be listed with its appropriate program. Although its likely, that some file extensions may be missing from the list of associated file extensions with the application, yet they can be opened, be part of, or otherwise be associated with the program.
Common file extensions used by eOffice
Comparison table of actions that eOffice can perform with each of its associated file type beta
This table might not contain all possible associated or supported file types or may contain incorrect data.
If you need more information please contact the developers of eOffice (Quickoffice, Inc.), or check out their product website.
File type \ Action