Found 7 file extension associations related to PolyEdit and 1 file format developed specifically for use with PolyEdit.
Platform, operating system: Microsoft Windows
Go to: PolyEdit description
Developer: PolySoft Solutions
PolySoft software list & details
Developer / company: PolySoft
PolyEdit is a powerful, multipurpose, yet easy-to-use word processor and text editor for Windows that is designed to satisfy the most demanding word processing requirements. It offers a wide variety of features, tools and add-ons that the feature list shows only a part of what this award-winning word processor can do for you.
You can also use PolyEdit as an HTML editor, source code editor, personal information manager... and even as a secure password keeper! It really is a "Swiss Army Knife" for text. No longer do you need to jump between programs (with the problem of trying to remember how to use each one). You can do it all in PolyEdit!
Key Word Processing Features:
- Amazingly small, reliable, and fast word processor that requires very little resources to run
- Editing environment includes all the standard word processing features, plus support for embedded images and objects
- Tabbed document interface with intuitive docking for better productivity
- Support for numerous document formats and encodings: RTF, MS Word 95-2007, Corel WordPerfect, Unicode (UTF-8 and UTF-16), MS-DOS, Unix, etc.
- Export to HTML and PDF
- Extensible with various add-ons
- Intuitive and highly customizable user interface
- Advanced search and replace functions with support for regular expressions
- Useful tools for information management: Catalog, Snippets, etc.
- Enhanced security features (military-grade 448-bit encryption)
Note: You can click on any file extension link from the list below, to view its detailed information. The list of extensions used or otherwise associated with the application may not be complete, because many common file extensions on our website, such as jpg (pictures) or txt (text files), can be opened by a large number of applications, or are too general file format. However most, if not all directly associated file extensions should be listed with its appropriate program. Although its likely, that some file extensions may be missing from the list of associated file extensions with the application, yet they can be opened, be part of, or otherwise be associated with the program.
PolyEdit default file extension associations
Common file extensions used by PolyEdit
Other file extensions associated with PolyEdit
Comparison table of actions that PolyEdit can perform with each of its associated file type beta
This table might not contain all possible associated or supported file types or may contain incorrect data.
If you need more information please contact the developers of PolyEdit (PolySoft Solutions), or check out their product website.